Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. indeed, thank you for pointing it out. I think it's just all talk about high values as they have their numbers to see who is coming and where is lodging
  2. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    sounds very cryptic
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    there are always exceptions but they are rare , it's why they are called exceptions
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    +1
  5. I see five reasons : 1/ I have money to pay 2/ by paying one is not entangled in the web of favours, dinners, shopping trips and such, deal s done , money paid , see you next time or not 3/ combing through apps offerings is waste of precious vacation time and puts me to sleep (alone) 4/ worlds wealth spreads more evenly with more money going to the iPhone starved needy 5/ I get tickled by heckling "that much for just 3 hours !!!, it's spoiling market for others ( for those suspicious , no I don't inflate prices paid I'm reporting just to have that tickle )
  6. I also had a pleasure of his company and I liked it as I like somewhat audacious types. He did not came across as very greedy although he asked 3000 for short time which I considered reasonable since we had some unpaid fun in the bar as well. But he must be kept on short leash - when asked to go for smoke it took bit longer than reasonable prompting me to call him back politely ' hey you , come here"
  7. hope he did not do it while arriving in your place on his motorbike. I had once boy in such situation , we both had good laugh and I gave him 50 in 10 baht coins as 5 tokens of appreciation of good wit
  8. it's Ok
  9. Pleased to hear that and hope you are right although prudent people never say ' never'. Singapore is a city-state while Bangkok has both burden and support of the rest of quite vast and populous country so they are in different competitions really
  10. you can buy new IPhone , no need to lure Olddaddy to Brazil to rob him from his there
  11. stop that, you are seasoned writer and it's oversight you did not get Nobel prize for literature yet
  12. trimmed, certainly not clean shaven as that looks very girly for me and I like to point it to poor boys who did close shave. Even have one who shrewdly told me ' next time you come , you tell me I don't shave for you". Surprise - we both kept out side of bargain
  13. I say the same , 12 long times at 5000 a night. I think that is money better spent
  14. considering that my first visit in Tawan was in 2013 certainly my reference point is different. As I already said , I wish boys had their heads in their phones leaving me alone for a moment but that's still unrealized dram for me there
  15. you were first, I just wanted to say the same , lol
  16. I, for one when asked " what you will give me?' , would quote my price and stick to it no matter what boy would say. ............. I like you generosity and have feeling you did right thing even if you overpaid the guy, you did not become poorer but certainly you left him happier. Good karma to follow.
  17. perhaps but moving Bangkok to mirror Singapore certainly would make it much , much more expensive to visit and that's the pleasure many would rather skip
  18. really ? I 'm of opinion Thailand reputation is based on service industry , very specific one at that I haste to add.
  19. words of wisdom. I hope by time they start killing 'buzz' and introducing liveability I will be gone or at least too old to be interested in travel there.
  20. stop teasing my friend Olddaddy
  21. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    something you ate yesterday which did not serve you well ?
  22. It's why, even if I like older and more massive guys I make a point to visit every bar at least once on every trip. We may have assumptions but only actually visit allows us to check how they are related to reality.
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    good news are piling up
  24. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    definitely change for the better. Patrons will be busy on iPads so boys on the stage don't even need to pretend they are interested in anybody's business as nobody will be looking at them . Eventually boys and scene will disappear and we will have complete new formula - go go bar without boys but wit IPad . Question is , will IPads be chained to the seats or ready to be stolen ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.