Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    nothing beats comfort of tables and chairs in another Bangkok's Michelin-starred restaurant, world acclaimed Foodland Patpong
  2. agreed but my point was that aircraft spare parts can be surprisingly valuable
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    blessed are those who consider such price for a dinner reasonable
  4. depending on condition , value of those spare parts may be surprisingly plenty I was told by somebody from industry ( not in Thailand , not even in Asia )
  5. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    throw Toy Boys , Classic Boys and Dreamboys to the mix , perhpas even ABomb if they still have boys
  6. Years ago some member reported that boy he knew was murdered by customer in one of soi Ngham Duplee hotels. to be even handed though there's danger of bringing to the room of unknown service provider. It was Bavana hotel if I recall correctly which saw murder of English john by the hooker ( female)
  7. funny , we got two reports from Atlas today , one sad and one quite uplifting. Bottom line is ,things in bars are dynamic and change not only from day to day but also from hour to hour. I'd advise against making any preconceived notions for next trip. I like to say I never thought I will live long enough I will be praising Jupiter but it happened to extend that it was best bar of my Nov 2024 trip.
  8. there's actually hotel literally next to Mania - it's named Silom Convent Garden
  9. you don't need to tell them where you going to avoid those stares , gossip and jealousy. In my workimng days I always told folks I'm going to a country where my sister lives. I they were curious how come I came with tan in the middle of the winter I had answer ready " I went skiing for few days with my brother in law" ................ I know the pain of giving Line to overactive guy and now when going for massage I conveniently "forget" my phone . Not that easy when hosting guy in my room you not first one who says that
  10. I got it and like it better than just pictures
  11. not "(now mid-late 30s)" part I gather
  12. something like that
  13. but at first , tragic
  14. quite a splurge but clearly you consider it money well spent and this is what trips to Thailand are all about
  15. in owner's pocket and spreadsheet, surely . Can he deduct it as expense on his tax statement ? I doubt very much unless he renames it as 'cleaning supplies" or similar
  16. some people have all luck in life with just 12 hrs and being there ........................ what about novelty idea of walking there from Raya ? staying fit is one thing but it's more practical reason as such walk is through boy infested area and is best way to assess how market looks like. Massage shops along Suriwong , turn left to soi 6 , another set of massage shops and on Silom one may see boys going to the work, all those pleasures you depriving yourself by taking taxi or motorsai.
  17. and Hot Male beer bar on street level ( I think they changed name now) , it how i got my first off last trip after arriving in hotel past 1am , I freshened up and walked to Patpong 2, guy I knew from before at the bar was still there so I took him home to start trip in style. Jason above shares great idea - after bars close walking the area is almost always guaranteeing that we may spot guys eating , drinking , talking or just sitting alone or socialising , looking for that last chance to catch somebody with cash. 1000 if that is stated that will be expected. Nothing stops you from giving more , specially if you are happy with service or simply in spending mood.
  18. money funding all that debaucherous spending comes from foreign exchange so while specifics are unknown, amounts we exchanged and presumably spent is known ................... there's sizable chunk of visitors , specially in seaside resort who just lounge there on the beach during day and on the balcony or wandering streets at night spending very little so it somehow evens out. My friend who was in Thailand at the same time in January I was, spent less per week than my long time tip for one night was.
  19. money for that comes from either foreign exchange or money transfer to Thai bank accounts of those lucky enough to have it so it can be easily captured for statistics.
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    +1
  21. this is what I like about those two, they try to support business of each other. When I was sitting with T he pointed out who his brother is, even if he was already sitting with customer. But I wouldn't entertain an idea of offing them both at the same time, dinner together, yes , but not checking stamp collection.
  22. there were 2 brothers working at Arena, I saw them years later in Dreamboys and recently in The One (Tawan). There's also set working at Moonlight, well known #10 being one of them.
  23. confirmed, it's what he told me, it's why I was initially confused and suspecting , like colmx that there are 2 sets of brothers there
  24. whatever you were told , it's true

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.