Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I'd gladly off them but no, I like to share my good luck with others so no need to me to snatch guys from the public view
  2. in general one can safely assume that guys from those three destinations, always open and world welcoming may be more worldly than mainlanders who may be more shielded from outside customs and as result of more nationalistic and inward schooling even less curios about foreign ways
  3. at least with that all inclusive price it looks that Senso is maintaining price level, give or take. Last time I was there it was 1500 for 1.5 hr session and min tip the same . I'm surprised by indifference mamasan showed and rightly was 'rewarded' by you leaving shop. Even if in fact he had almost all boys occupied at the moment such harvests don't last forever but memories of poorly treated customers linger for long .............................. with their price levels at Prince one looks more favorably at deemed extortionate tips requested by some boys , Chepest 2 hr course 4900, cheapest 3 hr 7200 and I was gasping for air when super hunk suggested 10000 for overnight ? Not to mention budget friendly 8000 for the same apparently asked for Jupiter guy I consider best looking there. ...................................... that's correct approach and should not be discounted nor omitted - engage only guys who show any interest in you . Exceptions should be very rare and primed for disappointments. ............................. are you sure James would be happy you showed his phone number to all here ? Just asking as my experience is both ended, some guys asked to share with my friends who may be interested in custom, others sternly asked to keep number just for myself. You did not post his pick so all is Ok from ethics point of view. ...........
  4. they should do some research before travelling but partially I understand that, specially if they are first timers as they come from non-tipping culture. All is needed is patient customer education. Before somebody jumps on me , please consider that for people from tipping places idea of skipping on tip is as strange as idea of tipping for people coming from price includes all culture. How do I know ? I grew up in the second and mid-life moved to the first so I have first hand experience
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    actually I like all three, complete different faces of Patpong, impromptu market in the morning, becoming drive through street during day and big tourist market , trinkets , food, boom boom and all at night
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    getting nostalgic?
  7. one of those cruel and idiotic things placed by techno millennials who have no idea what challenges of old age are, even without dementia. There are at least three seniors in my building , all of sound mind and health who don't have smart phone. But there's consolation- their time will come ( my comment is related to forced use of technology , not to fact that proof of being alive is required from time to time, which actually makes sense )
  8. my solution will be to not have a dementia
  9. but they can be made with constant technological progress . I can envision digestible chip , taken first thing in the morning which will go complete scan of the whole tract and transmit results to your doctor, spouse , boss and neighbours above
  10. hope OP throat problems went way and he is ready with next installment of report
  11. Bold guys are writing in bold
  12. so we will have Phuket flying club as well ?
  13. perhpas substitute to colonoscopy as well
  14. absolutely correct
  15. Seeing him in bar and not knowing he is your guy , I'm not surprised as I thought and emiel independently of me that he is best looking guy there
  16. who? me? Possible , 6/49 draws twice a week and me, playing the same numbers for last 35 years , thinks I'm about due to win
  17. +1 very shrewd observation reader
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Pirozhin was his name.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    and as we can see above possibly working there against their will We had recent story of Chinese actor being also drawn to such center in Myanmar.
  20. January of 2027 is approaching steadily I guess
  21. Not to dispute anything but there may be two mitigating factors a/ after very bust season lots of guys took day or days off to rest ( I know bar where boys were told no absence from De 20 to Jan 5 included) , also there s suspicion few guys just showed up to cash in busy season and then left for good back to their farm or families b/ Sunday was never good day at Tawan , even in days of glory. U guess because older guys with families and businesses wanted day of. In short we need more of statistic samples from Atlas to make sense of where bar goes.
  22. while you are right not to accept substitute if not fitting for any reason , leaving boy at least 100 baht consolation tip would be nice and goodwill building gesture. After all it was NOT a boys fault of being sent to wrong customer.
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I fully understand his. I feel the same about Space Hair bar in Phnom Penh. Whenever I'm there I consider I got value for my money and I make sure that boys I like there are not thirsty. As for Dragon and Koi bar , 10tazione above hit the nail: from working days I remember busy days in the office when not much money was made and slow days when we were surprised how much we collected.
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I have daily or rather eveningly habit of checking few sites , among them your blog and I thought it will be interesting read . As we see in discussion it is.
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    perhaps cultural things, it's considered girly stuff to undress and manly to remain dressed ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.