Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. it will pass faster than you think
  2. don't you worry, you still have a good heart and good looks
  3. they carried this cryptocurrency in plastic bags I'm curious?
  4. I think you did right thing, you helped him to go to funeral and that should be it. Good karma earned .Your reasoning about family paying for funeral itself is sound. Nothing stops us from sending or giving money for whatever, as long as WE feel happy about helping but boys shouldn't expect us to finance their lives and family affairs.
  5. deleted, macaroni already answered
  6. that was great place and in it's heyday very, very busy. My first semi-permanent was from there
  7. lets face it , plenty of English or Americans may have problems with English as well
  8. even the same place may have different appeal. The same bar crowded to capacity will give different vibes when there are only 5 other customers. And same of us feel better in that crowd while others may prefer more quiet evening when boys are more interested in cutting a deal. Resulting voiced impressions will be different. Our mood may also sour when we go expecting our favorite boy will there smiling at us and we learn he went home and will return day after our departure. Or we may be dragged by a friend to a bar we don't like and all of the sudden sun shines because guy we never expected to see again all of the sudden shows on the stage. All such things may affect our opinions, it's why for 127th time I advise everybody including myself " go and see for yourself"
  9. your prefer because you can afford it but there are those who can't . As for public health institutions everywhere old saying applies ' one must be very healthy to be sick"
  10. I did similar back in 2013 , all I can say you will be thrilled to be back. You will find better public transport and higher prices in bars. Arena is still there. If you have old Rabbit card , bring it as they are valid 7 years so it should still work
  11. In Jupiter ? no way ! Atlas, yes
  12. is this Preah Vihear temple ?
  13. that's for the pleasure of being owner rent is for pleasure for running it out that place
  14. you don't go and don't comment on it which is fair, so why the urge to comment on Jupiter where you don't go as well ?
  15. not me, I visit bar for boys , not managers
  16. we here can only make guess, that question can be answered only by management I think
  17. I'm under impression Cambodian guys speak better English than Thais or I just got lucky
  18. Google Translate or any such program is your friend and if you don't know how to use it , any boy will instruct you. Speaking from personal experience.
  19. some scientists say " if you want love in Thailand, rent it"
  20. Glad to hear you feel better but not sure after this kind of problems brie is best as part of first meal as it's not easily digestible , none of processed cheeses are
  21. Perhaps when Trump realises his dream about Canada becoming 51st state , Canadian communism in form of public health service will spread and pollute good old USA.
  22. possibly answer is already in your question ? I don't know but they seem to pull in good crowds and top quality looks. For me it's exotic situation as I sound I'm coming to Jupiter defense. No, it's not my favorite bar and I rarely offed from there although it must be said last 4 or 5 offs were somewhere between very satisfactory and excellent. Owing to qualities you listed in your post I still visit this bar on every trip at least once and usually on my first night in town. After that I tend to move to greener pastures
  23. all I can say it's what I always say - go and check for yourself, no matter what we may say here If you don't go , how you possibly can see ? Use my advice to Keith above

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.