Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    good for them , Britannia rules ! finally good news afters streak about idiots walking with fat wallets and h gold chains through deserted shortcuts at 3 am and then wondering they had been robbed while disappointed nobody wanted to rape them in process.
  2. when comes to boys and gringos , very little attention is placed to building brand as they know in most cases client is one go, gets fucked and goes to his country never to be seen again. So they do what sellers on the market do, either charge the same price everybody because of sellers collusion or charge as much as they think client in front of stand will pay. I get your point that some customers are spoiling market by overpaying and other are doing the same by underpaying ( my friend who just returned from Pattaya saw the sign on one of girl bars " Indian customers are not served" ) but I don't see why one should lose sleep over that issue we don't have control of. When you face such issue deal with it. If you know local price like 200 quote , it should be easy to bring 500 quoted by greedy / shrewd guy to bring to reasonable level. If he stands his ground it means he knows his market better. Client who paid 500 may still feel he got better value than the same who paid 150 and three days later wonders why he overpaid 20
  3. Yes , that place You exaggerate. That's the place with as called above ' veneer of respectability " , probably , considering price and ambiance catering more to hi-so people than great unwashed masses, so they need to keep appearances and give themselves time to assess customer. Can't imagine posting that pricing on the price list in the lobby. I actually like that approach, massage and then not pushy discussion about possible extras depending of client mood at the moment. Much more classy that what happened to me in one of Saphan Kwai shops last trip when boy tried to impale me without as much as introducing himself and asking if that's is what I'm looking for ( I was not) .
  4. likely genuine fake watch
  5. I also noticed that buses always depart on the dot from originating terminal
  6. In most cases it's one too much. Not long ago another member and me decided to try their luck there just by walking in. There were only 3 boys available , and we both left very happy and satisfied.
  7. you can be as specific as you wish, just make sure guy understands what you need. I think ' no fuck ' will be better taken than 'outside'
  8. why you worry so much about how people are spending , after all, their money
  9. another idiot taking stack of money and instead of going to leave it in safety box he is sitting in front of hotel. Somehow I have feeling we are not told everything about that story ( not reader's fault)
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Sad end of very brave man
  11. but visit there is memorable because they still maintaining old Hero format i.e. boys presenting themselves behind the glass wall. It less in the face than Senso or Arena where being in close proximity of testosterone loaded guys may feel uneasy for some.
  12. considering how they behaved at Bang Melea ruins when I was there I'd say , no harm done
  13. sort of , from time to time I do. I liked guy, both body and person and I did not notice I become noticeably richer by NOT spending that 10000
  14. They may meant it but also it may mean ' come and see " Prestige by Chong Nonsi station seem to be working on similar format, massage only, and yet I know somebody who got lucky there and one of their boys has profile on Grindr. All boils to chemistry and proper compensation in most cases.
  15. When there at Glam last trip mamasan told me that one guy is co-owner of both Glam and Jey. Transport issue may vary depending where boy actually lives. For customers using public transport I think walk from station to venue is even shorter at Glam
  16. +1 all in, I think it's the best one now
  17. when booking guy , Jey will inform you what given boy's minimum tip is. Some still expect 1500/1 hr, 1800 for /1.5 hrs but there will be those who indeed will ask for 3000-4000/ 1.5 hr and even as much as 10000 for overnight (my first hand experience, offed declined although honestly, I'm still not sure I did right thing being so stingy)
  18. lets not forget about Prince in Suan Plu soi 6, short walk from Sathorn/ Convent intersection
  19. funny thing, just few minutes ago I received message from European friend and she said the same about USA and Trump, lol On serious note , yes , Americans seem to be better served if not travelling to unpredictable, post-Soviet, Russia friendly sphere until things settle down.
  20. vinapu replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    since Keith is coming from Cambodia as per his post today in another thread my guess is he will be jetlagged. ( I know nobody asked me )
  21. then you are not my spy😄
  22. quite possible. For that reason for my personal use I classify country as ' been there " only if :a/ I spent the night there and b/ spent there some of local currency, even as little as to buy chewing gum or newspaper. Using this logic I never been to France and Netherlands even if I visited Paris and Amsterdam ( day trips only ) nor in Japan even if I spent the night there ( but not any money courtesy of airline)
  23. fingers crossed to bar and their boys. I wonder how Tawan is doing those days, hope my spy will visit any day now. As for Sol, when I saw couple leaving after 5 minutes complaining about sound level in almost empty bar , I knew it's fate is sealed since nobody tried to do something about it, they just shrugged.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.