Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. this is what we are coming to Thailand for
  2. and some pre -massage and post-shower cuddling
  3. you are not alone !
  4. since I read that post of spoon : I'm no longer interested
  5. vinapu replied to lookin's topic in Politics
    considering their mental state they may soon need compassion themselves
  6. It seems that in Vietnam Tet= CNY is much more celebrated and carries more weight than in Thailand. Friend who was there at that time last year said night before is very noisy with firecrackers to a point of nuisance but day itself is like Christmas - quiet , everything closed and people are visiting their families.
  7. VIP room in Senso also has it.
  8. perhaps they couldn't find suitable venue
  9. SawatdeeGayThailand and Gaybutton , other gay Thailand forums
  10. there's 6$ processing fee if you apply remotely. Hope your extra 6$ will go to good causes
  11. you are soooo cheerful ! as for number of forums we need as many as we are willing to read and/or contribute to.
  12. since cranky guy is you neighbour so by definition his "Christmas lights" neighbours are your neighbours as well so it looks, like my grandmother would say " however you turn , you ass is always behind you " . It's why your answer was correct and I'd say the same, perhaps preceding with "are you stupid Jeffrey" or something equally diplomatic since he was obviously looking to stir the trouble . as for your question , yes , sometimes we need to pretend we are nice for a sake of world's and neighbourhood's peace and say something we would rather not
  13. I think Thailand is pricing in easiness of finding suitable guys , bar and spa infrastructure and complete lack of questions " is it safe there and there past midnight" and warnings 'keep you wits around you in side alleys on the left of Avenida de Tres Quatros"
  14. back to Square One then,
  15. we should call it boyflation or broadly speaking Thaiflation as prices went up in may corners, specially hotels in areas of Silom and Sukhumvit.
  16. nothing to be nervous , you are in for a ball !!! There's no visit like first visit
  17. I wonder if kissing Fro(n)g would do ?
  18. now we know why some boys ask us for money or some goods and we will gladly oblige - they have soft power over us. And we hope that such soft power in suitable time will provide something hard
  19. ..... by patronizing him when there, not by sending him money because he reports he is short of cash unless bond is very strong and one can trust boy that he is really both in need and desperate. and then of course come situations than being generous is selfish i.e. we will feel good about ourselves that we could afford being generous. When I think about few cases when I sent money (plus bought one phone), including two cases when boy did not ask, I just learned about his hardship , I invariably recall that I was kind of happy doing that and definitely not upset with request.
  20. I'm sure boys are more innovative
  21. I rather kiss boy and see him turning into Prince Charming
  22. former Tawana
  23. I wonder if it also works other way around - kissing love at midnight ensures turning him / her into stranger?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.