Everything posted by vinapu
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
I don't like diet coke and cola zero but it doesn't mean I should inform wide public about that every time somebody mentions those in the post.
-
Safety of Condo Residents in Pattaya a growing concern
right, that is what makes Pattaya to stand out, this and her excellent public transport system
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
Guy in 2nd pics beats them all ! Merry Christmas to you Jason and all !
-
Safety of Condo Residents in Pattaya a growing concern
in short , the same sort of problems facing every big city in developed world
-
Proposed tunnel near Pattaya will delay highspeed rail to Bangkok
they better start buying more buses and upgrading existing railway instead.
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
Shame on you. I certainly am happy with that inundation. Nobody is forcing anybody to read anything here and uncharitable comments would carry more weight if made by members of sizable contributions to keeping forum alive. Merry Christmas to you too !
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
of course , after all Bangkok is Northern hemisphere
-
Rose Hotel, Bangkok?
it will fill all your specifications, no problem with joiners, not fancy but has all you need and no problem with joiners at all
-
Reccomendations for Tailor and Optician Please
bit wider doesn't mean fat
-
Him.Bkk
Hope it's not one of those " boys for girls " bars patronized only by locals. We need to find some spies to go and check, all mine dissipated at the moment
-
Atlas bar
swept along, possible . Forgotten , never mind completely , impossible. Certainly having competitor nearby and working in the same format, probably competing for the same customers and trying to attract the same guys as employees creates both danger and opportunity for BOTH bars. Is up to them how they manage that. I agree about mismanagement in Tawan and no doubt some boys lost a sense of good customer service , both in bar and when offed, thinking that asking for tip or drink at every turn endears them to prospective patrons. Days when my trip was on Tawan monodiet are long gone but in wouldn't mind in future one with simply alternating between those two , Atlas on even and Tawan on odd days but Tawan needs to improve and Atlas learn of Tawan mistakes
-
Doubters Beware!
I'm competitive and did not want you to beat me up, lol
-
'Blued' app trap: Two Chinese Men Arrested for Extortion and Assault in Bangkok
Thank you for reminder that on apps we (mostly ) are meeting people we don't even know really anything about the and often not even how they look like. And it's two way street, host may be prone to assault guest as much as other way around. Second warning is about loading EVERYTHING on one's phone for sake of convenience , not realising we possibly create trap for ourselves.
- Doubters Beware!
-
Doubters Beware!
you know how to cheer people up, don't you ?
-
Only the best people.
guy who thinks will be next president after Orange Overlord
-
HCMC's 1st metro line begins service after 12 years
we care waiting for first brave member to try it and report
-
Crack down on crimes against tourists, governors told
That's welcomed although not really necessary as Thailand is really , all in , very secure country . Tourists worst enemy there are themselves as that behave recklessly , get carried over by friendliness around and forget to take basic precautions and then we have stories bout snatched golden chains, robberies etc , big chunk of which can be scams for insurance purposes I suspect . Whenever I see tourist, not even necessarily farang , pulling out fat wallet to pay for bus ticket or can of coke I wonder how long it will before somebody will be tempted to help him to count all that money.
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
as long as we remember that we are dealing with boys , not saints and , mercifully rare but not unknown to science , maltreatment goes other way around
-
Audacity to ask for money
it's hard to grow boys in the forest
-
Patong for christmas
no. I was busy counting my blessings that I'm not UK pensioner living abroad in country where that rule applies. I agree that it's unfair and sometimes pensioner moves to other country he rather would not live but at least rule , while unfair is clear and known
-
Wondering what the new Syrian government will be like...
becausre he is Pakistani so he should be happy UAE are letting him to breathe their air ?
-
Wondering what the new Syrian government will be like...
knowing that is no doubt great consolation for person in question as everybody and his brother knows that being shot from legal gun is much better than from illegal one
-
Patpong comings and goings
I do, I do, I do
- Atlas bar