Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. rest assured it will not, I'm not on any of those other that WhatsApp and Line and I may be short of many things, smarts and looks included but not short of friends . Of course younger generation growing up from beginning on media may feel differently but this is precisely why I don't envy young people those days
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I like first on the left
  3. Sometimes I do, at other times I don't and I don't sweat over it as excuse ' it was so many people when we met " seems to be working. On another hand, to be even handed , I don't take slightest offense if people I met before forget my name, I use the same excuse above as showing I don't mind. As for bringing Instagram or any other social media into it, I wouldn't at all. I'm reluctant to share contact information with people I met for the first time, simple reason being , often I would be thinking ' who the hell that person is". Of course when travelling, different , more relaxed rule applies as it's handy to have contact with other travellers , not to mention guys in the business.
  4. thanks God for motorsais
  5. I agree , chiefly because we are still around able to enjoy it.
  6. if it was me I'd toss a coin, heads, go to Moonlight, tails, go to Jupiter
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Thank you, Merry Christams to you too and hope Santa will be generous with this years gifts. I just came home from Christmas supper with familiy and friends and about to go for a traditional midnight mass, one can't be more Christmasy than that ! As for taking Christmas Day off from posting suggestion it will be given consideration in due course , not sure which Christmas day you have in mind , 2025 or 2026 ?
  8. are there even sellers ?
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    isn't it you who asked about periodontist recommendation in another thread ? There was no mention if requirement for him is to be gay . Somebody directed you to a proper place without neither commenting about irrelevance of question on the gay forum nor directed you to a search engine.
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    +1
  11. it may happen in real in some dark alley we are taking shortcut through too
  12. for some people 1000 baht may be small denomination
  13. I follow the same logic, using tablet as secure device, sort of , of course, and phone only for traveling and whoring needs
  14. I can vouch for one on the left!
  15. I was first !
  16. You better watch as they may be answered and then what you will do. Run? not suitable option due to age , weight and lack of exercising
  17. do you ? I'm shocked !
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    truly intelligent artificial intelligence
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I noticed that guy too and thought, wow Jason is getting better by the minute
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    not alone one hopes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.