Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Yes , for some reason it always must me that @ sign. I had the same problem while ago and moment on enlightening helped
  2. It not unless you are idiot wearing 10 kg golden chain arround your neck and have wads on money sticking out of your every pocket.
  3. Hopefully after he makes his term in Thailand for killing that lady he will be extradited to Russia on Nov 22 2038
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Not that I looked for it
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Before it become Take a Nap it's ground floor was "Up to You" bar where I lost my Bangkok virginity
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I wish the same, specially that it would be three of us as I dragged bkkmfj from Pattaya with to get some fresh air in Bangkok
  7. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    There are many university professors who are quite dum , apart from their field of expertise.
  8. I started at 5 am and did not have a heart to wake you up that early. As for trip reports I usually put them together after returning home which won't be any time soon
  9. It is although at this very moment I'm waiting for my daily chicken with cashews in restaurant on ground floor of Siam Heritage hotel on Suriwong. Certainly Foodland beats them on speed of delivery to the table.
  10. Whole soi 6 is one big choice.
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    If you have me in mind , which i suspect, expect letter from my lawyer. I say " I don't like boys, I like girls" . When I had moment last trip when I was not sure I need somebody for thr night I duly proclaimed here that I suspect I am turning lesbian but it was cleared away.
  12. ....to a degree since I didn't express desire to take home anybody. Gang assembled, bar one , were guys I did not engage in the past. Plus who in his right mind gives warmth to ATM ?
  13. Yes. I had 12 hours layover in Dublin beginning of the month and luggagevwas tagged AND DELIVERED to final destination by Air Lingus. It was nice to do luggage free sightseeing.
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Last night Hot Male half full for the show but Dreamboys packed. Lots of new faces in Dreamboys although few geriatrics are still there I cluding one who I consider too old even in old Classic Boys at end of soi Twilight.
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Double post
  16. Last night arround 8.30 at least 8 guys from there on the corner. Good Samaritan looking like KFC man and dressed like myself passed by, grabbed one boy , went with him to 7 /11 a bought 500 baht worth of beer for boys to warm themselves up in these chilly +30 degrees evening.
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    That and experience telling me that exceptions apply. Never excellent but I had few quite very good offs from there in recent post covid years.
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Yesterday's observations. Screwboys now is GoodBoys but according to mamasan that is only change made. Hot Male beer bar street level at 8 .30 more staff than customers. Went to Jupiter with another member at 10.15. Singer was singing trying to.m outscream himself. What waste of talent. After 30.mi uses I was ready to leave but mercifully walkabout started. Lots of new faces, more than half never seen before which I take as good sign. Tipped most deserving for looks in my eyes hoping for some vague smile or at least an eye contact but ot to avail. So one sarcastic may say "all normal ". Had he smiled off would be in the books as I freshly exchanged money. As consolation boy I offed in July last year while sitting with another client , recognized me, smiled and came to shake hands . Made my visit there and restored himself on the "Good guys from Jupiter " list. We were only two farang in audience. At one point I counted 8 guys sitting with customers but only one of them with man. I was hoping to spot three guys but none of them in the roster yesterday. Add to this 4 guys I was hoping to see in Pattaya in previous 2 days, who were also gone at least temporarily and warning comes to mind not to count on seeing guy we are dreaming about before our trip. Show bit more progressive than used to be with ot one but two rigid members presented unobstructively. Former New Twilight and then Queens Club is now @smiles , lesbian bar for tomboys according to handsome guy who emerged from the door. Banana Club packed for the show at midnight but only 3 farangs detected including undersigned humble nobody.
  19. Confirming your findings from my walk at arround 8 pm. Two guys were already on duty on the corner. It seems , from my talk to them that they also have some hope for reopening but probability that it will be under new name was mentioned by one of them.
  20. Correct
  21. Luckily for Thailand
  22. Don't panic. Worst which may happen is need to show finger to one of those wives. Need if that perhoas 0.236 %
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    Aparently itS bad form to make fun of one's name
  24. I wonder how much it will be. Certainly great way to treat somebody,s precious friend.
  25. vinapu replied to jdp103's topic in Gay Thailand
    In which direction? Being low scale dinner I somehow overlooked the place.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.