vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: My Cambodian Dream
Everything posted by vinapu
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
because parents believe in will bring good money luck to such named son
-
Thailand and Vietnam to announce CSP in June
lets do it and be over with !
-
Thailand and Vietnam to announce CSP in June
that's diversification, China, Russia, India and the US in one basket,
-
Canal to link Phnom Penh to sea
and it will certainly help Cambodia to be more indebted and more colonized by Chinese after those two mega airport projects. I still marvel at fact that new Siem Reap airport did not have any sign in Khmer, just English and Chinese like Chonquing or Harbin airports. On merit, I think railway would better idea and less disruptive to environment than canal able presumably to carry ocean bound vessels. Expected cost of 1.7 bn will for sure be twice as much if not more when completed as all big infrastructure projects are.
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
I hope curiosity prevails and you will venture there as so far we never had reports from that shop. On another hand from experience I can confirm that gut feeling , whether about the places or particular boys quite often is remarkably accurate predictor of things to come. But at end of day if we don't try, we don't know.
-
Need to know precise date for Songkran water splashing
you did not notice that jeep ?
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
correct, I just wanted to point the fact that in politics at times high level visits are made to and received from unfriendly nations. We can mention Adenauer's visit in Moscow in 1955 or Obama's in Cuba few years ago. Ribbentrop's visit gave Germany free hand in attacking Poland and USSR free hand in swallowing Baltics and big chunk of Eastern Poland and created real fake peace between two countries.
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
that is not nice either, there are many of us here who may not comprehend sophistry of English but still consider themselves citizens of this forum with full rights
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
that is not nice
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
gladly and I'm well prepared but not on this forum for fear of derailing it's main theme As I said anywhere else in this forum I don't mind mingling with Russian tourists in Thailand and in matter of fact everywhere else. Easier for me as I can converse in Russian. Happy they finally started to travel and get used to foreign countries and foreigners after few generations being basically locked inside their country. Perhaps they had option of travelling visa free to Thailand for long time but their arrival en masse is fairly recent occurrence, good for both countries. What Russians and Chinese need is to learn to mingle with other tourists and nationalities instead of sticking only to their folks .
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
I know who you talking about but I doubt he knows about my existence as I'm extremely rare visitor in Sunee and never was. On another hand I never saw him in Boyztown.
-
Erectile performance treatment
stay with Viagra or Cialis and leave those novelty treatments for those who don't like their cocks
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
because love of both for Russia is comparable , no ? It's just interest in both cases
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
leave some so you have a bit for nurse in nursing home so she will hose you down with warmer water than others, penniless
-
Pattaya bans high-pressure PVC pipe-guns that can cause blindness
+1 I recall on one of our boards few years ago somebody reported an eye injury cause by that technology enhanced water splashing
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
fact that local at Kata should generally be accustomed to avalanche of foreigners should be mitigating factor, specially if they spend and don't haggle much
-
Massage in 100 degree / 38 degree weather
and across the street from Wat Hualampong if one needs spritual lift or just sightseeing site
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
don't be so sure, plan for long run
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
BoyzBoyzBoyz, Dreamboys, ABomb and Xboys all within 200 m radius
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
come on Moses, it's not loyalty, even less love , just an interest. Certain very important Thai figure still prefers to spent most of his time in Germany, not Sochi As for visits , fact that Ribbentrop visited Moscow at end of Aug 1939 at end of day did not do any good for neither USSR nor Germany.
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
one removed when I was in grade 6
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
wait until Putin starts musing that Kars was part of USSR as late as 1923
-
Thailand’s Tourist Towns Deal With Their Own Russian Invasion
no need to be hysterical about an article as there's nothing hysterical there. There's nothing anti Russian there in respect of their tourists in Thailand, fact that they feature prominently in Phuket landscape is visible fact and nowhere there it suggests it's bad sign. That some locals don't like them being in such masse is not unique to Russians , nor Phuket but happens in may places in the world where locals feel overwhelmed by influx of arrivals be it Cracow in Poland and British or Djerba in Tunisia and Germans not to even mention Pattaya and Chinese bus tours. Certainly to be more liked tourists need to learn how to blend in local culture and tip generously. I never had slightest problems with Russian tourists everywhere but certainly and visibly they like to keep to themselves. I understand that for society with ingrained mistrust of strangers it may take longer to learn that type of social skills.
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
what about sport cards ?
-
STD's surge among young Thais
if will is in order ? But still there's consideration for partner's health to consider