Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. thre are bulges which it's better not to draw any attention to and that is what I had in mind
  2. Jason , you are forgiven ! I'm working on organizing some spies who may go and report for us. Thank you for the picture. Guys at Sol look tempting , at least for those tried eyes.
  3. too bad that guy learned costly lesson that is not
  4. correct, spread money between many pockets and do not use wallet. That way even if you are robbed , highly unlikely thief will clan you of everything as most of theft is opportunistic. Why don't use wallet ? two reasons- first it's bulky and tends to bring attention to wrong bulge, second , if used most likely all documents and money will be in one place, hand for you but also handy for thief
  5. is sad but quite often people who went through extreme situations are reluctant to talk about them . I guess it their way of going forward without raising demons of the past. My grandfather , WW I veteran when asked one by us granchildren why he doesn't want to tell us about the war cut us shortly " every guy with gun during war killed many people" and then we never asked again.
  6. unfortunately that regret is almost universal, we all have it and heard from our parents and grandparents have the same regrets and it is always too late to ask
  7. Nothing wrong with carrying cash but still carrying almost 2000 $ that late is very odd. What kind of shopping he was planning to do ? Off whole bar of girls?
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    not that obvious. Skilled boy can give you full body treatment without touching any part of your body he doesn't need to. If he does it's either accidental or may signalize he maybe interested in a bit of expanding services.
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    how do you know? did he complain to you? and actually victim of what?
  10. if price was right I would. In days of old I flew few times on IL62 and can't recall any inconveniences. As far as I know I survived all those flights and each time came to my destination in one happy piece
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    What if owner was not Israeli but still Jew ? Can't one be Maltese even if he lives all his life in Sydney Australia ? You mean I can claim I'm Zoroastrian even if all my contact with that religion was visit in temple and Towers of Silence in Yazd?
  12. did not share their loot with their boss
  13. they do, at least when they see grey hair
  14. or how easy their job was with him
  15. who in this picture is you ? Guy with beard or blond girl?
  16. don't choke on your lollipop
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Really ? so who are people whose parents were Jewish ( ok, technically just mother ) and don't follow any religion ?. It may be substantial chunk of Israeli population not to mention other countries where Jews live.
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I believe it's still there
  19. What a relief, I was about to update my Will
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    aren't we overreacting? Surely owner being a Jew has nothing to do with the subject but would our comment be the same if poster sad " The Bhutanese who owed the museum" ? I guess not. Many times nostalgic types here recall old German who owed Dreamboys in soi Twilight and it's always taken matter of factly although at time some purists claimed he was Swiss.
  21. if other countries will be involved, this will probably create even bigger mess
  22. I predict for a change in 2024 it will be voters who will meddle in election
  23. what do you mean? ask Trump voters to start
  24. use some Windex to clean the mirror

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.