Everything posted by vinapu
-
money boys
if Londoner and me are talking about the same guy, answer is yes
-
money boys
There's one guy at BBB who meets your description and when I visited that bar with resident farang he pointed at him and his comment was exactly like yours, word for word. and , what is important for muscle lovers like myself older guys are much better built as it takes a time
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
that is one part of equation. Another is enormous transfer of wealth as baby boomers slowly fade into history but are leaving behind their assets , mainly houses but often also substantial savings or investments. So people of quite modest means are inheriting quite a bit from their parents and if they are smart enough they put that money into good use. Chance meeting today on the street with my former neighbour , humble librarian in early 60's prompted my comment. Her divorced parents in late 80's died in short time of each other leaving her and her sister respective houses. Smart girl cashed out and for her share purchased life annuity.
-
money boys
Don't you think it was a bit rude ? One of most in shape boys in Bangkok I regularly engage is about that age and remains very popular.
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
certainly there will be some who underestimated cost on living abroad, perhaps moved when exchange rates were more favourable and now they are stuck. They still have advantage over tourist of knowing best places to east and shop. When I visited Pattaya first about 10 years ago my first impression and it's recorded somewhere in the forum in my report was many sad looking farangs walking the streets. It was bit depressing. Although it could be other factors like loneliness or poor health , not just economic woes
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
with dentures on or removed ?
-
massage shop near tukcom
all three mentioned were opened in early June so one can safely assume they are opened now as well
-
Tourist Killed, Two Others Injured in Pattaya Motorbike Accident
I fell sorry for Cambodian guy injured and hope he recovers fast. as for dead man all I can say "God let him rest in peace" as he seems to be author of his own demise whether he was driver or just a passenger
-
Best GoGo Bar
No you know why did not visit yet
-
Best GoGo Bar
I grew up in 33 Sq m apartment and ever since I like to have some space.
-
YouTuber doing video of Jomtien complex
Pretty assholish guy but I agree, his rude comments may be result of poor command of English
-
money boys
What they did to you that you so cold hearted?
-
Best GoGo Bar
Quarter Silom has excellent location but I personally don,t like it much, rooms are small and price high. The same goes for another new hotel - Ibis Styles on Silom.
-
Best GoGo Bar
From Aug 1st price of heir excellent breakfast buffet rises to 229. Warning of rise was posted in July. No problem whatsoever with visitors , day or night. Nobody cared. Motorbike taxi to or from Silom 20 baht but it,s not that long walk. Senso is half way.
-
Thai massage
OP wants real Thai massage, erector won't be helping in the process
-
Thai massage
Massage shops in Thailand are as ubiquitous as 7/11 stores and you find both everywhere. Shops with male staff would incline you to spoil experience by sinister motions so for real massage look for some store manned ( or I should say, womanned) by some grandmotherly ladies. They should have proper skills and technique.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Guilty as charged
-
Indian tourist assaulted by transvestites on Pattaya Beach Road
Soi Thaniya you mean
-
Patpong comings and goings
Nice to hear from people in the know
-
I gave up on money boys
Righly so. With quite a few posts I made over years it, s only now that I, thanks to you, learned about existence of such thing like Board's Mission Statement. Serious.
-
I gave up on money boys
It does, valid claim be made that thread read 1234 times contains subject more interested to readership than thread read 123 times
-
I gave up on money boys
Somehow they still accidentally stumble upon threads about bars or boys then those about congestion at Swampy or relocation of Madrid Tavern
- I gave up on money boys
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
Answer is no. How I know? On last trip I took the same guy twice, once during day, once past opening hours. He told me no need to pay fee for daytime as bar is closed. But requested 500 for off fee for our evening meet. Keep in mind report to work time may be bit different than bar opening hours.
-
I gave up on money boys
It, s very easy to see what type of posts are attracting most views here as it,s indicated on main page by the each post. Almost all most viewed have "bar", "boy", "trip report" etc. in their tittle. Pretty accurate where readership interest is.