Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    Are personal attacks on other members cultural thing in your country?
  2. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    I wish
  3. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    I already aid it before quoting my father " prostitution is work like any other and at least is not dusty"
  4. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    You are choosing your destinations carefully. Sometimes all it takes is walking 2 blocks away from the main drag to be in very different world, even in very prosperous places.
  5. No, you will be shocked also. It,s boys
  6. But let,s be honest, if somebody must have anal warts, it,s better to be Mirko than us or our boys
  7. I,m shocked
  8. Kind of yes
  9. In some places you may be requred to pay fee for the shop up front. As for camera on, make sure your have explicit "yes" from the boy in question to avoid problems
  10. Rooms at Ambience are comfortable and good value for money but I don't like their maze of corridors and prefer Copa or Classrooms there in Boyztown
  11. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    Pattaya Deduct 500 fromm amounts quoted by reader above, again we are talking minimum
  12. Certainly Magellan would confirm your findings being killed there
  13. Still closed with no sign of life as of last Sunday, 23rd
  14. If you look like Quasimodo, no wonder. who wants to lose an appetite hour or two before the dinner ?
  15. I must say that during recent trip I had the same impression OP had, number of rats seemed higher than ever. I was passing by nightly by certain pile of garbage on Sala Daeng, just past Senso going to Silom and congregation there was more than impressive. But like animals so just were carefull not to step on one.
  16. Some people don,t have sense if humor or simply don,t like animals.
  17. And we can,t wait for your report
  18. Let's not exagerrate,lol. Vinapu is just humble nobody.
  19. Nobody expects anything else. Never saw website declaring " sex massage, happy endings guaranteed or it,s free or similar"
  20. It is at upper end by the look at prices it but if you were happy there, certainly money well spent.
  21. I can recommend Wit there, I,m his regular every time I m in Pattaya. Place is clean, kind of upscale and boys eye catching
  22. So what s the price for 1 and 1.5 hr session?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.