Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Since is almost mid August and we did not hear anything, is anybody on the ground who can go and check if that materialized. Or if one is in contact with Hotmale beer bar boys perhaps thay can update.
  2. That's the best retirement plan ever invented. I know it myself playing the same numbers from January 1990( yes !) and still hoping.
  3. You both are ccorrect. We discuss plenty issues here but visit forum hoping there will be some news related to bars, massages, boys etc. I doubt there,s more than just a few coming here only to get the latest about Thai politics, anal warts treatments, change of menu at Foodland and yesterday,s exchange rates. What we are looking for first is what,s new in massage venues and how much recent beauty from Jupiter quoted for short time. Other issues are just trimmings,no ?
  4. You are not alone
  5. Other girls I guess. Soi 6 in Pattaya would be good place to start
  6. No need, lesson learned and my memory is long.
  7. vinapu replied to twoguysacam's topic in Gay Bangkok
    My experience as well
  8. Better to bring cash that somebody
  9. Easy fix is not to put anything you are not prepared to lose, including spare underwear, in your checked luggage. Shortly we will be recommending glasses track to find our glasses misplaced in the kitchen or living room.
  10. Follow your guts....
  11. Koh Phangan should be renamed Island of death. It must be something in the water there. Not a first gruesome murder in recent years.
  12. Thai politics are as nasty as always, but at least, thanks to Pita's emergence become very interesting.
  13. I, d say, not a problem, rather fact of life. All quoted above is fountain of wisdom I fully agree with. I go to Jupiter and all the it boys is hiring material. I comb through Grindr and after checking 100 I see 2 or 3 I like and then it turns out they want money anyways which is OK or turn out T the door looking less enticing which is not OK.
  14. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    They should be, after all that is purpose of their employment there. In reality is irrelevant if all boys can be taken home. Your concern are boys YOU want take home. Best way to find is to go, buy them a drink and ask. Chances you will succeed are overwhelming
  15. BoyzBoyzBoyz, Xboys and Abomb will be particularly good hunting ground.
  16. I,d never retire in Thailand for simple reason - living there permanently deprives one chance of travelling there, one of biggest treats in life.
  17. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    That, s because love of our forum knows no bounds
  18. Mine will be ( visited all, in order visited) : Lhasa (Tibet), Easter Island, Jerusalem, Pyramids of Egypt, Machu Picchu, Tikal, Siem Reap, Bagan, Istambul and Luxor. With exception of last two those were my childhood dreams so making list was breeze for me.
  19. Not that I disagree but I have impression that they are not as bad as we think. Last trip I was domesticated at Quarter SalaDaeng ( former Siri Sathorn) for 9 days, quite a walk from the scene and there was no problem walking them there or walking them from there to say Sizzler on Silom.
  20. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    Ban is removal of the individual, ostracim is total avoidance. if Tawan put sign " entry for vinapu prohibited" I will be banned. If I enter for absence of sign, but nobody would approach, seat beside or talk to me I will be ostracized.
  21. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    Brilliant !
  22. There's always stamp colletion to see and local election somewhere to discuss.
  23. Only if it would last whole night
  24. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    No, I don,t believe in bans. Ignoring offending comments or , in some cases, ostracism is better

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.