Everything posted by vinapu
-
Patpong comings and goings
Since is almost mid August and we did not hear anything, is anybody on the ground who can go and check if that materialized. Or if one is in contact with Hotmale beer bar boys perhaps thay can update.
-
Reviewing the five visa options for retirement in Thailand
That's the best retirement plan ever invented. I know it myself playing the same numbers from January 1990( yes !) and still hoping.
-
I gave up on money boys
You both are ccorrect. We discuss plenty issues here but visit forum hoping there will be some news related to bars, massages, boys etc. I doubt there,s more than just a few coming here only to get the latest about Thai politics, anal warts treatments, change of menu at Foodland and yesterday,s exchange rates. What we are looking for first is what,s new in massage venues and how much recent beauty from Jupiter quoted for short time. Other issues are just trimmings,no ?
-
Cops warn public of digital ID fraud to Android users
You are not alone
-
Thailand pushes for expansion of gay tourism
Other girls I guess. Soi 6 in Pattaya would be good place to start
-
Suspect kills, dismembers Colombian surgeon on Koh Phangan island
No need, lesson learned and my memory is long.
- Omen Spa
-
Suspect kills, dismembers Colombian surgeon on Koh Phangan island
Better to bring cash that somebody
-
How To Locate Lost Travel Bags
Easy fix is not to put anything you are not prepared to lose, including spare underwear, in your checked luggage. Shortly we will be recommending glasses track to find our glasses misplaced in the kitchen or living room.
-
Suspect kills, dismembers Colombian surgeon on Koh Phangan island
Follow your guts....
-
Suspect kills, dismembers Colombian surgeon on Koh Phangan island
Koh Phangan should be renamed Island of death. It must be something in the water there. Not a first gruesome murder in recent years.
-
Pheu Thai and Bhumjaithai announce deal to form government
Thai politics are as nasty as always, but at least, thanks to Pita's emergence become very interesting.
-
I gave up on money boys
I, d say, not a problem, rather fact of life. All quoted above is fountain of wisdom I fully agree with. I go to Jupiter and all the it boys is hiring material. I comb through Grindr and after checking 100 I see 2 or 3 I like and then it turns out they want money anyways which is OK or turn out T the door looking less enticing which is not OK.
-
bar boys
They should be, after all that is purpose of their employment there. In reality is irrelevant if all boys can be taken home. Your concern are boys YOU want take home. Best way to find is to go, buy them a drink and ask. Chances you will succeed are overwhelming
-
I’m back! Bangkok trip report July 2023
Try @jey2spa
-
How is Jomtien Complex during low season?
BoyzBoyzBoyz, Xboys and Abomb will be particularly good hunting ground.
-
Reviewing the five visa options for retirement in Thailand
I,d never retire in Thailand for simple reason - living there permanently deprives one chance of travelling there, one of biggest treats in life.
-
money boys
That, s because love of our forum knows no bounds
-
Bangkok ranks 9th in World's Best Cities poll
Mine will be ( visited all, in order visited) : Lhasa (Tibet), Easter Island, Jerusalem, Pyramids of Egypt, Machu Picchu, Tikal, Siem Reap, Bagan, Istambul and Luxor. With exception of last two those were my childhood dreams so making list was breeze for me.
-
Best GoGo Bar
Not that I disagree but I have impression that they are not as bad as we think. Last trip I was domesticated at Quarter SalaDaeng ( former Siri Sathorn) for 9 days, quite a walk from the scene and there was no problem walking them there or walking them from there to say Sizzler on Silom.
-
money boys
Ban is removal of the individual, ostracim is total avoidance. if Tawan put sign " entry for vinapu prohibited" I will be banned. If I enter for absence of sign, but nobody would approach, seat beside or talk to me I will be ostracized.
- money boys
-
Zoo Spa and Onsen
There's always stamp colletion to see and local election somewhere to discuss.
-
Zoo Spa and Onsen
Only if it would last whole night
-
money boys
No, I don,t believe in bans. Ignoring offending comments or , in some cases, ostracism is better