Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I actually am strong believer and actually practice what I preach that while travelling one should drink local beer. Very, very rarely I break that rule and only for beer imported from my own country. And I find Chang quite drinkable, thank you very much
  2. you not alone
  3. be discreet and he may even call you back to newly acquired number. I don't think management cares what boys do outside of bar hours. After bar closes some of them are drinking in the corner and on few occasions me or my friends picked guy from there, never a problem. As for low level erotic play, Tawan is very progressive bar so erotic play can be even notch above low level and certainly lap dance can be easily arranged. If need arises they have room upstairs so shy types may get their dances or massage there there
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Prudent people never say 'never' . As for protocol I have it well rehearsed if only because quite often my flights back home require leaving hotel at 3-4 am. I simply tell guy whom I off for such abbreviated last night that I'm leaving at this and this time, never problem, rarely discount given though. On more than one occasion they made sure alarm clock is set properly but it was never necessary. I tend to use time wisely
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    check timetable for Eastern Line, weekdays is only one slow train at 6.55, on weekend is replaced by faster one at 6.45. train is much slower than bus but on vacation we have time, main obstacle is early departure hour. Considering that Hualampong is 5 minutes from Silom but bus station Ekkamai about 40 and Swampy up to hour, slow train becomes more attractive when door to door travel time is considered Name of Pattaya station is surprisingly plain "Pattaya"
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    +1
  7. while I generally don't mind price difference for locals and tourists when comes to admission or even transportation I think example given by 18past19 is gross and prime example of corporate greed specially , that as one can imagine , it won't be poor locals who will be dining atop of Baiyoke including spitting into my soup before serving ? really?
  8. yes, but still way too late
  9. mentioning Buffet I did not meat it in any way requiring defence, it was just a well known example, along with Murdoch , of a guy who own his position to other factor than elected officials
  10. that's why I watch it, I feel much younger being main reason
  11. it looks that voters , rightly or wrongly are not bothered with such concerns and voted them in. Murdoch is not in position of elected power and like Buffet owes his position to his money. Problem with US Supreme Court is that Americans allowed their Supreme judges to become celebrities with warts and all and most of people can name more USA Supreme Court judges than of their own country, certainly my case. That's insane and has noting to do with justice.
  12. and then can use more trees
  13. But no elevator I was told
  14. remove Hilton and add Zing and Copa and it sounds like me
  15. for the same price I'd opt for bigger unit. I grew up in 33 sq m apartment and ever since don't like cramped places. If you opt for Jomtien place it seems you must budget for few short motorsai trips a day to bring you to civilization
  16. this is what I heard from few 'implanted" guys as well
  17. no doubt there are guys like that
  18. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    we are waiting patiently for your report from visit there
  19. glad to hear you guys are having fun there and did not forget about us, humble domesticated forum members
  20. mixed blessing
  21. thank you for report from the ground, we did not have it for a while. As for refreshing and rejuvenating I hope you did not try treatment alone
  22. I thought you are gay
  23. to Wat Hualampong to give thanks to Buddha for such generous farang ?
  24. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    which year?
  25. and 1500 euros for overnight, attractive but not THAT attractive in my opinion

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.