vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: What specific traits in a man turn you off?
Everything posted by vinapu
-
Monkeypox
And so is New York Times and South China Morning Post I believe
-
In Thailand Right Now, Do You Wear A Mask Or Not?
About time to start treating adults as such
-
I must lead a boring life ?
Don't you guys have hands in Western Australia to tidy you over in your hour of need?
-
Jomtien complex
Quite possibly some did. Any sane person would prefer to get good fuck in Pattaya to being killed in Ukraine to satisfy some sick militaristic minds imperial ambitions.
-
Home Massage/Intramara 29
I'm proud of you
-
The return of Super A
Not sure it worked as intended...
-
Jomtien complex
Just like those Russian boys in Jomtien Complex?
-
Home Massage/Intramara 29
Why? They did not pay tattoo shop for the service?
-
Jomtien complex
Beauty is in the eye of beholder or something like that
-
Jomtien complex
I heard rumors ( spread by me) that it, s where Walking Street will be moved
-
Twilight’s back door
- Twilight’s back door
No ,one can walk whole length as there,s opening to Suriwong at the same place original entry was, I took pics this morning but somehow can,t upload them here now. Will try later- Jomtien complex
With shortage of tourists only expats cal keep it alive but it looks thay prefer Jomtien. I guess slow death is all awaiting Sunee.- In Thailand Right Now, Do You Wear A Mask Or Not?
I did morning walk around Silom and must say almost everybody, like 85-90% wears, the mask but not me other than some indoors and BTS- Floods batter Phuket
But there, s sun in Bangkok- Bangkok could hit lows of 15°C by end of October
That,s the good news if turns out to be true- Silom day market
Both places I patronize regularly and there are rumors I may be there today morning- Tarntawan Hotel- Just checked in....
there will be always people complaining that water was too wet and air too transparent by the way those shoes on the floor are yours or you arranged for boy already? just curious- Jomtien complex
Is Complex trying to chase Bangkok on prices ?- Jomtien complex
A long as off fees and expected tips stay the same I'd let those rich bar owners have their fun.- Which massage place has the most handsome (masculine) guys? (In august 2022)
We need to find out if he is working there or is just a poster boy- ‘Father Joe' still on a mission
That's the competition nobody wants to win- Jomtien complex
It makes sense, now they can compete on offer and service- Is Dreamboys Moving?
Three, one invisible is standing behind the guy taking picture- Thailand abstains
We can hear collective sigh of relief of 1 400 000 000 Chinese and 150 000 000 in Russia. - Twilight’s back door