Everything posted by vinapu
-
Your bucket list
blame yourself, you should stay away from his boyfriend
-
Your bucket list
good luck with achieving at least half of it
-
Phuket dfrnt/btr than Koh Samui ?
I'm gald you rteurend to nomral wirtign
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
calm down girls, it's not how things are done here
-
Trip report: Thailand September 2022
very sound advice I gladly second. Generally it's always bad idea to pay in advance unless boy in question is tested before several times. Multiple day off , even with best guys may turn sour after 2-3 days as inevitable boredom sets in unless both sides are very compatible in day time, non-sexual activities or giving themselves time off every day
-
Sex in Koh Samui?
perhaps but who would be taking 13 hours cruise departing from Pattaya of all places to look for sex in Samui if 10 minutes baht bus ride will do
-
Sex in Koh Samui?
so it shared a fate of Sodom and Gomorrah and it's gone now
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
I don't want derail this thread so will tell you when we meet atop of MahaNakhon again
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
which airport for Pattaya?
or 130 by Jomtien bus and the same 1.50 hr. 870 saved for the first tip
-
Sex in Koh Samui?
look for signs " Bangkok" or " Pattaya "
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
it looks that instead of global recession we have recession in this thread
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
whenever you deflating think about old vinapu who every evening checks your site along with other 2 gay forums and ChristianPFC blog plus one other , not gay related site. I read both pieces about Tawan but found nothing to weep. Times are moving and we need to adapt , no need to weep every time when we compare our look in the mirror with one from high school prom. Rather we should look at way of getting as much as we can from current situation. One difference about Tawan is that 13 years ago Tawan had reputation of his boys being fill of attitude, at least it's what I read then on various forums and it kept me from visiting even if I'm well known fan of hunks . It was only on my 8th trip when I finally braved in (and ever since would prefer never leave) and it was by accident - Arena guy, twink himself, I offed on the way to BBB Inn suggested that he wants to see big boys in this bar when we were passing by. Now, and I try to visit every bar in BKK at least once during every trip, I'm of firm opinion it's a friendliest bar of them all and it's not because size of their boys. It may be that being older they are more mature and confident of themselves.
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
I get it gay paradises - Mykynos, Sitges, Puerto Vallarta and now Moscow You right but from all I know all those idiots backed up because cut off of EU funds. I don't think idiocy of Polish is any justification for actions on other side of the border Also I found it telling that shameful red is concentrated in the east of country so clearly not only church influence but degree of eastern wind perhaps.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
right. I think whole schoolgirls notion as main audience is outdated in view of that clip above and at least 3 scenes in KinnPorsche
-
(Warning: a bit sad) Has this happened to you?
Lucky you. Where I 'm certainly sharing password to log in computer at work is prohibited and may be just cause for dismissal. Password for internet banking the same , no dismissal obviously but may cause denial of service.
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
something tells me that unregistered demonstration of war supporters like you would go very smoothly and uninterrupted. no need, I speak Russian so can go to source but unfortunately your news operate according to old communist propaganda principle "question today, answer yesterday "
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
I tried " Gay Pride Russia 2022 " and all it showed were graves murdered in Bucha and ruins of Mariupol. Then I tried 'Gay best places in Russia" and it came with Lefortovo, Lubyanka, Matrosskaya Tishina and Butyrki prisons and Penal Colony # 47 near Vorkuta. It must be some bug or something so I better stop
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
(Warning: a bit sad) Has this happened to you?
where I live Power of Attorney of any kind becomes invalid at death and Will , if any , takes over.