Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I'm at other end of scale, I like 25-35 , smooth, muscular, rough face and manners but must be smiling in my direction as it indicates some interest , even if fake, talkative is a bonus On another hand I make sure I visit every bar and from time to time as a spice I like to off cute twink , smooth, smile and talkative still applies though
  2. thank you for the warning
  3. rest assured during Christmas last year crowds of tourists were nowhere to be seen, eye witness here
  4. sure , there's mountain in the middle of the city so we can consider her mountain resort
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    one of my boys when I complemented him this way said " I'm handsome, girls are beautiful , boys are handsome"
  6. alI know that Nut of Moonlight fame used or perhaps still is working here on certain days
  7. I guess , no harm done, no?
  8. I was in Thailand in August, September , October and November ( in different years of course ) and agree with Gaybutton's every word including not even needing an umbrella most times
  9. so I understand you are packing and going , if only to report how Tawan is doing after re-opening
  10. vinapu replied to Eric's topic in Gay Thailand
    post from January 24 shows 2 guys , both from Sabaidee , one of them Tawan veteran. Guys may be afraid to return but that would be strange covid logic as massage client may be as much infected as bar one . Even if some are I always remind myself and willing listeners that all we need is one guy from one bar. My December experience was that even reduced selection is still selection
  11. vinapu replied to Eric's topic in Gay Thailand
    full of hunks who come and go as they please but you always find somebody you may like
  12. vinapu replied to Eric's topic in Gay Thailand
    don't come with any pre-conceived notions , specially now in covid, restrictions and lockdowns time when things are not quite normal or regular. And probably you may want to get some fresh air with Bangkok's smells instead of just sitting in the hotel combing through Grindr
  13. Pearl Harbor was not Japan -US conflict but outright aggression, so was Germany's invasion of Poland and so is Russian attack on Ukraine
  14. vinapu replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    it was me and indeed I was very disappointed with that visit, some boys were cute but complete lack of interest in us , the willing clients was just shocking. I'd still give them a chance in future but only because another forum's member I met was happy with experience night or two before we went so perhaps we had bad luck
  15. vinapu replied to Eric's topic in Gay Thailand
    from few picks on facebook I see some of guys from Sabaidee Spa could have migrated to Tawan , too bad I'm stuck at home for time being
  16. unless comes positive
  17. you can only hope you will be tested right after arrival, not in the morning, when they may start counting their 12 hrs promise. I booked mine quarantine / test hotel through Agoda and had confirmation right away .
  18. of course, all that ATK nonsense is just haze and smoke to show that something is done
  19. at least for those double vaccinated for starters
  20. even if they hold as it is for March there still will be hope for relaxation in April, things are moving in the right direction and it's reflected in raising airfares to BKK I noticed on Kayak recently
  21. at least they are trying and doing it with some bang. I liked concept of outdoor show, for now more cabaret style for obvious reason but certainly draws attention and provides some entertainment. I'm glad Boyztown is not dead but still kicking. It was depressing to see it all dark
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Zee is cute indeed !
  23. vinapu replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    can be easily removed, both guys from bar and jeans from guy. Thank you for an update , moved up a bit in comparison with December. ( added Tawan and Moonlight ) Is Jupiter in soi 4 open ?
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Songkran will flash it all away
  25. others already commented , those unfortunate guys are still in business here and there including 2 I had luck to off last trip. Not complaining though as they has other qualities making them attractive companions

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.