Everything posted by vinapu
-
Go Go Boys in Thailand
I'm at other end of scale, I like 25-35 , smooth, muscular, rough face and manners but must be smiling in my direction as it indicates some interest , even if fake, talkative is a bonus On another hand I make sure I visit every bar and from time to time as a spice I like to off cute twink , smooth, smile and talkative still applies though
-
Silom hotel offering fast Day 1 test
thank you for the warning
-
Visiting in rainy season
rest assured during Christmas last year crowds of tourists were nowhere to be seen, eye witness here
-
Visiting in rainy season
sure , there's mountain in the middle of the city so we can consider her mountain resort
-
365 The River massage
one of my boys when I complemented him this way said " I'm handsome, girls are beautiful , boys are handsome"
-
Chill Host Bar
alI know that Nut of Moonlight fame used or perhaps still is working here on certain days
-
Visiting in rainy season
I guess , no harm done, no?
-
Visiting in rainy season
I was in Thailand in August, September , October and November ( in different years of course ) and agree with Gaybutton's every word including not even needing an umbrella most times
-
Thailand and Malaysia to expedite quarantine-free cross-border travels
so I understand you are packing and going , if only to report how Tawan is doing after re-opening
-
Tawan bar
post from January 24 shows 2 guys , both from Sabaidee , one of them Tawan veteran. Guys may be afraid to return but that would be strange covid logic as massage client may be as much infected as bar one . Even if some are I always remind myself and willing listeners that all we need is one guy from one bar. My December experience was that even reduced selection is still selection
-
Tawan bar
full of hunks who come and go as they please but you always find somebody you may like
-
Tawan bar
don't come with any pre-conceived notions , specially now in covid, restrictions and lockdowns time when things are not quite normal or regular. And probably you may want to get some fresh air with Bangkok's smells instead of just sitting in the hotel combing through Grindr
-
Russian invasion may divert,cancel flights
Pearl Harbor was not Japan -US conflict but outright aggression, so was Germany's invasion of Poland and so is Russian attack on Ukraine
-
Silom bars
it was me and indeed I was very disappointed with that visit, some boys were cute but complete lack of interest in us , the willing clients was just shocking. I'd still give them a chance in future but only because another forum's member I met was happy with experience night or two before we went so perhaps we had bad luck
-
Tawan bar
from few picks on facebook I see some of guys from Sabaidee Spa could have migrated to Tawan , too bad I'm stuck at home for time being
-
Silom hotel offering fast Day 1 test
unless comes positive
-
Silom hotel offering fast Day 1 test
you can only hope you will be tested right after arrival, not in the morning, when they may start counting their 12 hrs promise. I booked mine quarantine / test hotel through Agoda and had confirmation right away .
-
Day 5 PCR test dropped?
of course, all that ATK nonsense is just haze and smoke to show that something is done
-
Day 5 PCR test dropped?
at least for those double vaccinated for starters
-
Silom hotel offering fast Day 1 test
even if they hold as it is for March there still will be hope for relaxation in April, things are moving in the right direction and it's reflected in raising airfares to BKK I noticed on Kayak recently
-
Boyztown shakes off its ghost town image
at least they are trying and doing it with some bang. I liked concept of outdoor show, for now more cabaret style for obvious reason but certainly draws attention and provides some entertainment. I'm glad Boyztown is not dead but still kicking. It was depressing to see it all dark
-
365 The River massage
Zee is cute indeed !
-
Silom bars
can be easily removed, both guys from bar and jeans from guy. Thank you for an update , moved up a bit in comparison with December. ( added Tawan and Moonlight ) Is Jupiter in soi 4 open ?
-
Anticipating the Omicron peak
Songkran will flash it all away
-
Go Go Boys in Thailand
others already commented , those unfortunate guys are still in business here and there including 2 I had luck to off last trip. Not complaining though as they has other qualities making them attractive companions