Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. # me too, story may is weird indeed but very well played and boys are so handsome I can watch it again right away. One with clear pronunciation is my favorite here. If he slept with me , I'd definitely stay . LOL
  2. they picked up good timing since I'm stuck at home for a few months. I like to go there few times every trip, no idea what needs to be renovated , glass was holding up nicely in December
  3. 4. one is so horny that can't wait until gets to hotel 5. shy to be seen by hotel staff or other guests as serious debauchee, gay at that, or stays in hotel prohibiting guests or charging for them .
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    by end of this year
  5. Pavilion Hotel just beside Fresh Boys and opposite of Dreamboys has short time rooms for 500. I was offered that option when offing twink from Dreamboys in Dec but politely declined preferring my own room in Quarter. Furama Silom may have cheap regular rooms worth the walk . I used one for 550 as short time on my first night in Bkk as I did not want to drag my Jupiter guy to my quarantine hotel. Breakfast was even included but we did not utilize it .
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    as others commented, in corrupt countries it may be easy to obtain negative result certificate or , if business need to dictate, positive result. In meantime in non-corrupt countries nonsense has it's day too. Today I travelled between two decent countries. Got tested ( PRC ) in the morning in one at cost of 150 USD, received negative result , boarded plane , on the same day later arrived home and despite showing negative result from test done perhaps 10 hrs earlier I was ' randomly" selected to undergo another PRC test , this time free. I'm locked until another negative result will come which may take up to 48 hrs. I guess intense lobbying by testing industry replaces corruption in non-corrupt countries
  7. ' don't ask, don't tell ' is policy I always employ
  8. no issues at all, fact that I checked-in one of my boys perhaps helped and one which came mid-day was escorted by me from outside but no, nobody blinked an eye. Bald guy on reception seems to be gay to those tired eyes, that helps too
  9. I like it, at least it may leave lasting improvement to his life, even if things will not work out, good deed may
  10. God , let him rest in peace but we must notice that genetic pool improved again
  11. until you really miss Thailand , then you all of the sudden start overlooking those obstacles. Been there , done that
  12. only 5 more months and we will be in 2nd half
  13. we too because it looks that this great report is about to end
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    most likely at that time of day it's highly unlikely you will be tested on day of arrival and this is why following day is considered day 1
  15. not a bad way to go although he has quite a few years in him based on age. RIP I feel sorry for Miss Oraya as well
  16. which is likely the case based on stamps in my passport
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    if they really want to catch him
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I had just result, when doing test in Thailand it was the same, just result
  19. lucky you , I wish I could say the same , for me is more like 15-16 minutes. I don't sleep on trains either but for reason known only to God, I sleep on the busses
  20. one of reasons we love Thailand so much
  21. vinapu replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    "car fare", "hair share" sounds like some king of slang talk in this context but at least we know it's NOT new drink prices
  22. then regime needs to be modified or eliminated altogether to comply with market rules ? We will see how it 'll work
  23. vinapu replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    according to recent post on Twitter , Moonlight will re-open on Thursday, Jan 27 see below Moonlight Bangkok @Moonlight_Silom · Jan 24 We are back to open for service. According to the prevention of the epidemic of covids of the Ministry of Health on January 27 onwards It will be open from 7 pm until 11 pm. See you soon.
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I do !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.