Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I miss them too
  2. yes , waiting impatiently ( no pressure though ☺️)
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    another idea to boost arrivals by increasing tourists confidence I guess
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    no , just go as planned , in May we may have 'ro' or 'sigma' variant, why take a chance ? You can always go in May again
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    hopefully busy with boys in meantime I guess
  6. I read about Czech lady, she was actually very popular folk singer there. Hard not to agree that stupidity can be fatal. My long deceased god-mother used to say "I'm not afraid of anybody and anything , only of stupid people " . I can't say anything about quality of vaccines being prominent and well known , at least in my circle, pro-vaxer and I agree Russians botched introduction at , as we can see , their own peril, but my point about politicization was that as soon as they announced they had something, we in the West knew it will not be any good. How? That's politicization.
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    +1
  8. # me too, this "inside not good " worries me a bit, I heard it already from somebody else
  9. I'm surprised you did not jump into Test &Go as soon as they announced it
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    whom you know in the cabinet as you seem to have insider knowledge?
  11. was political from beginning as soon as doctor who warned about it was silenced. Both sides of debate are to be blamed. I recall when Russians announced they had a vaccine it was criticized as inferior and not working before any results would come. Then Trumps, Bolsonaros, Magulfis and sores of others came denying danger to a great joy of thier supporters. Djokovic saga is just chapter 1157 of the same story with Serbia's antics of recalling ambassador etc. You right that world went CRAZY over that and logic with cool head seem to be in short supply.
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    even at 1000 most likely you have a point, on another hand good to know that Japan is not that expensive and cheap rooms can be had there on third hand still in February I rather be in Bangkok than Tokyo , no matter prices
  13. since English is not my first language it was new word for me and I rushed to my Webster to check if I should be offended right away or only after following Monday but no, now I understand. I'm glad that some hearts beat faster reading my 'prose" as I was the same for almost 2 years, waiting for first hand reports about boys, bars and massages not closures , covids, quarantines and tests i.e subjects we don't like to hear about but can't escape them either in those times.
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    even at 2000 , it's still only 60 USD, in 3 weeks vacation difference becomes kind of substantial . It's good news that 1 hr. service time means exactly 60 minutes in Japan which is not necessary a case in BKK but it also means that any extension will involve paying up which is Ok but also another round of time watching which may act like fun strangler. Just a thought , not trying to dispute your findings. Then comes generally much higher cost of vacationing in Japan which not always means higher standard i.e, accommodation where rooms are often size of postcard I was told. I'm surprised to hear about summer heat there but it must be truth as I heard the same from somebody who worked few years in both cities and the same about Taipei from Taiwanese who worked in Bangkok. Vagaries of climate I guess , after all world's coldest capital is not northernmost Reykjavik , not even Stockholm or Helsinki but Ulan Bataar ( Mongolia). Few days stopover as sampler is always good idea but for cheapest ticket holders it may mean much higher airfare costs so it must be weighted on too.
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Perhaps this is why he came to work in Thailand in the first place.
  16. for now some Moonlight models can be seen daily at HotMale, usually 3-5 a night. For MahaNakhon try to pick up day with good visibility and go early, they open at 10am. If you not senior remember weekdays are cheaper then weekends ( 530 as opposite to 880 ). Take your boy with you but only if he expresses desire to go there, otherwise they may be scared / bored / disgusted at you spending that much money on the ticket.
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    not from fast acting us and few others lie z909 and newscene
  18. so it looks the we recommended to each other our Prince Charming and it worked. Another benefit of being forum friends, right?
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Christmas again? that soon?
  20. Thai Pass was free, somebody already answered , I did not notice
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    finally voice of reason
  22. looking at my depleted ( but not exhausted for lack of time ) travel fund I'd say not glimmers but strong rays of light
  23. rightly so, you right about opportunities , I was nicely surprised myself how easy it was to be entertained by qualified staff. All we need is open gates

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.