Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I sty at The Venue few times and sadly must agree. While show noise is not that disturbing , on few occasion soi late night noises were. One I was so desperate that at 2 am I went down to QMark bar and hired twinky Cambodian to calm my nerves in the room. It worked
  2. vinapu replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    not a good idea
  3. don't look for excuses please
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I hope this will materialize, one considerable and costly obstacle less
  5. +1 I counted 14 flights, 4 of them transcontinental in last 5 months and boringly negative so far
  6. very good point, it's why I mentioned fairy tales above. 30$ hotel can afford some deficiencies / better not/ but 300$ one must work like well oiled machinery inside and in front of it No to mention fact that quailty destinations are often too sterile and boring after day or two. We love Pattaya not because dirty beaches but despite of it !
  7. so arround noon on Dec 2nd we can expect your first report, right ?
  8. grown up, minister and still believes in fairy tales !
  9. another 'early bird catches the worm ' case
  10. world belongs to the brave ! There may be stories of everything but while true and accurate they should not stop us from enjoying the world.
  11. Moonlight is supposed to open on Dec 1 and only then we will see if and how many of their models, including Babe will return. There's always danger that being forced out of bars some boys could find another gainful employment and we will never see them on the stage again
  12. vinapu replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    I'd say it better opens even if not re-invented
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    relax , don't read too much , just do it or if you are not that impatient , wait for first reports from people who arrived under the scheme and then only worry when they do
  14. My thought indeed after I watched only 1st episode with 2nd scheduled for today. Perhaps it means that trailer was brilliant hence our hopes were high but I'm fairly sure that GMMTV will not disappoint with that series so I'm patiently waiting for story to develop. Ohm Pawat is such an eye candy and good actor too
  15. that's truly Enlightenment on part of people in power !
  16. don't worry , just go.
  17. from my experience / last time today / sitting in the back increases odds of not sitting next to anyone
  18. Bineka tungal ika
  19. I have very strong feeling that we you make up to Immigration we will be admitted easily
  20. It's why instead succumbing to doom and gloom we should start plotting next trip to catch what is left. Bright sight is, with aging we may lose interest in debaucheries changing interest to herbal remedies and new formulas of Preparation H so our Thai problem may solve itself.
  21. Looks that mainstream lines are successfully copying what discount ones are doing for a while. I find system of charging for hold luggage useful as it prevents me from all that unnecessary shopping.
  22. Why should they ? , opening is fron Nov 1 and we have only Oct 26th, by mid Nov all should be bit clearer
  23. 100$ bill is still piece of paper so what makes you thinking paper should be cheap?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.