Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. it looks that lockdowns are handy sometimes
  2. vinapu replied to forky123's topic in Gay Thailand
    don't worry whoring is more or less the same everywhere
  3. I see it as he , fighting for Pi who doesn't know what he wants, has no choice other than not giving up even for a moment. But this Pi is such an eye candy, only lesbian would not stalk him anyways!
  4. those things will vary greatly depending of cultural norms of society , varied from country to country. Other issue is political environment. Gay friendly government , popular for other reason may find implementing changes easy to little resistance . On another hand popular but gay unfriendly may find easy to curtail rights already obtained not to mention stop any progress. I think it was easier to be gay in Russia or Poland 20 years ago then it's now. In 20 years we may see Taiwan homophobic and Saudi Arabia gay friendly.
  5. specially if concept of scaling down is used, moving farther from the center, reducing an apartment size or even finding cheaper city in Thailand to live in. For years I had neighbor, since deceased, whose main source of income was an annuity bought by money from sale of his 4 bedroom house reduced by what he spent to buy his 1 bedroom apartment .
  6. I can be that friend, LOL My first Pfizer was Apr 13 and 2nd was scheduled for Aug 3rd but now they decided to speed up and I will get it on Jun 29th. As so called rich countries are rapidly approaching full vaccination ( it doesn't mean all will be vaccinated soon but at least all who are willing to, in some countries sizable chunk of population is still refusing and not convinced ) more and more doses will be available for others. Things are fortunately moving fast , three months ago we were complaining about ineptitude of our government in obtaining enough doses , two months later there were reports of unused doses
  7. such fundamental cultural changes can only be introduced slowly. Moving things too fast risks societal backlash. Look at abortion rights, 50 years after Roe/ Wade it's still not a such sure thing and movements to restrict it are alive and kicking.
  8. it does indeed, we are waiting patiently, in meantime :"Fish Upon the Sky" is approaching grand finale. Not outstanding but funny. Main couple both very handsome , secondary couple more interesting as characters can't be more different and they still clicked. Similar happened in My Engineer where I found secondary couple (Ram King ) more interesting than main one .
  9. you are in good mood today
  10. give him some credit, in every country, not just Thailand it would be loud grumbling if foreigners got any priority over local population itching to be vaccinated
  11. not that surprising considering that both close or rather very close proximity and a lot of heavy breathing is involved
  12. My daydream is to hug Nut from Moonlight, no matter how I 'd fly there
  13. not only them. We in this forum throughout 2020 were full of praise how well Thailand is handling covid situation.
  14. and rightly so , even on economy one will not hear that kind of language more than once per 127.3 flight hour
  15. yes, I wouldn't put any age stamp on it as people start aging at different points of calendar but as soon as we notice that those financial matters start overwhelming us I'd say grab money and run to buy an annuity so we will not survive our money
  16. the same here, actually I find those meals quite edible but usually I board aircraft a bit hungry and being hungry greatly improves taste of almost anything. In reality I think we eat aboard more to entertain ourselves and pass time more than satisfy hunger - how much one must east when sitting busy doing noting for several hours?
  17. hearing stories as above and while not typical, they are far from unique I look approvingly at concept of buying annuities with any kind of windfall when approaching twilight years. That way elderly is at least guaranteed certain sum of money every month to cover basic expenses like rent even when we lost our mental abilities to manage finances. And if we are swindled it will be only last month pension , not the whole windfall invested.
  18. not quite as it seems that very sizable amount evaporated from their account in very short period. Perhaps they were swindled ?
  19. Certainly , along with common sense, a concept of downsizing was very foreign to those two unfortunates. I'm with zombie in this case
  20. if one is hungry it actually looks good
  21. I wonder how long it would take but my guess is about 12 hours as neither Thai nor Cambodian trains are exactly Shinkasens yet but certainly I'd give it a try as I prefer trains to buses .
  22. I'm glad to learn that this while elephant Bang Sue station found some productive use as vaccination center.
  23. Not all temples are that close. Pheah Vihear, Koh Ker or Bakan are day trip , same goes with mount Kulen. I was twice about a week in Siem Reap and can envision no boredom two weeks stay at least but I like ruins .
  24. glad to know there are governments who understand where obstacles are. Mass tourist understands needs for rules but they must be clear , easy to navigate and not depending of overnight whim of somebody in charge.
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I still think Classrooms above A-Bomb bar has better location

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.