Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. don't be too curious. When comes to that issue it's better not to ask too many question and if we must , whispering will do
  2. very convenient, just across from Moonlight and Patpong, truly dream come true
  3. people are dying for motherland or for love but for rental rates?
  4. because wives of people in charge miss their shopping forays but don't frequent bars too often for fear of being seen there and losing face ?
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    i think we all subconsciously looked for hidden boy's butt or something and nobody in his right mind suspected it may be a plane or an octopus or even flying fish in the middle of the city
  6. Long awaited and finally on, I agree '1000 stars' is promising to be a great series. Handsome actors, good acting, interesting and engaging plot, more mature characters, and setting in greenery , far from Bangkok and universities looks like next level of BL. We have two great BL ( or rather ML ) series set in countryside running right now.
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    At first none of us saw it so don't feel bad. If you look carefully under that red canopy you will notice neat row of plane windows in the background
  8. vinapu replied to hank75's topic in Gay Thailand
    Quite a literature I must say !
  9. what's going on in the soi Twilight site?, still ruins or new shiny mall / hotel being erected ?
  10. looks like fine is tied to cost of LT from Tawan
  11. Gen Y finished yesterday. Few handsome actors but plot very unclear for me so no tears. They promise season 2 , hopefully will be bit better
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I hope they will convert it into go-go bar named "Aeroplan Boys"
  13. eh, being young again !
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    or rather was public urinal
  15. you will like Season 2 of Friend Zone as well, I'm not sure which one I liked more myself. Even girls characters look sensible in that series, specially Boyo Manner of Death - I'm Curious to Death right now 1000 stars - it looks it's not rumor but firm as that series will replace TonhonCholatee in the same time slot on broadcaster I was told
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    is this how X-Boys looks now after recent renovation ?
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    gay forum and no guy in sight?
  18. who needs aircrafts those days anyways ?
  19. It must be current today's internet hit all over. About 1 hour ago my neigbour knocked to my door to show me on her tablet exactly the same picture of Bernie sitting in front of our building. At least he looked dressed for an occasion as we are well below zero Celsius today
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    When I read it first time I thought' he is right". After giving it a second thought I must say , not always . There are gems and not even that rare , who are giving consistent good performance. There are 5 guys I offed 10 times or more and all of them were always doing their best , if some encounters weren't that great , it was me who spoiled these, not guys.
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Good that if you liked guy you gave him a second chance . One sample is never enough ( everybody can have a bad day and we may have bad luck hiring him on that day ). I said it here many times, my worst ( or actually second worst) and certainly the best encounters were with the same Tawan guy , two years apart. But I agree , if 2 times are bad it's " time to say good bye " as they sing
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    being there now is best time to be fussy I guess, all the choices and very little competition for their charms I suppose
  23. we may be sad that series is over but I'd not call that episode sad, specially with that last kiss
  24. just finished watching it. I liked the series not only for eye-candies but for light -hearted plot and great opening song but last episode seemed a bit too rushed and sugary at once. Chon's mother was great character and last Ton/Chon kissing scene was sweet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.