Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    it looks Boyztown is doing it's best to reduce wasting precious energy, Greta would be happy
  2. But why? If nation feels suicidal let them vote him again
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Glad to hear there is still life in Pattaya, that's hope for all of us
  4. Long time no see you ! I hope Das Berliner also survives somehow so we can meet over schnitzel like before vinapu
  5. and that is biggest challenge for the new administration
  6. Bob , thank you for a good laugh !
  7. True , but still sounds surreal beyond measure even if it's true. Americans defending against attacking Americans that's awful thought when one think about it. Incitement to that should be capital offense , one who seeds a wind should harvest a storm.
  8. Dailymotion, few people uploaded it there and I think screwed up numbering, check PM as I don't want spoil it for others
  9. Technology is mostly good and convenient. But at times it risks becoming too convenient opening too many doors. And this my be harder to guard
  10. He is brave and enterprising young men and it looks he has fun having all country almost to himself as far as tourists are concerned
  11. like Ivory Coast few years ago, new president is elected but old doesn't want to move out. Not exactly shining city on the hill Reagan liked to mention but USA should overcome it and hopefully learn the lesson too.
  12. it's almost impossible to imagine but may be one day internet banking will meet fate of supersonic passenger jet and will be distant memory along with British Empire ?. Many years ago , after my telephone company made wrong charge to my account and it took couple month to reverse it I decline automatic debits unless it's absolutely unavoidable and I don't care if world is going in other direction.
  13. perhaps they watched and liked "The Apprentice ? I liked it , specially first season but it did not make me liking Trump - but who knows, may be some were more softhearted toward him?
  14. I agree , quite moving and quite to the point, but will Trump supporters listen?
  15. and it can't be condemned, I think their concern was not as much an association with sex , rather with underage sex and it looks that did good job trying to eradicate it. And it's not easy job to change perceptions Even those days mentioning being in Thailand alone may induce question mark on some interlocutor's faces
  16. but not alone, rest assured
  17. I know but don't tell you , wait a while. You are right that series is lighthearted and quite entertaining, good counterweight to Manner of Death which is serious, at times heavy, but thanks to 2 main characters very sexy.
  18. don't worry too much, so are our days
  19. I always was of opinion that all I need is one bar and one boy from that bar so definitely doom and gloom will not discourage me from going to Thailand but Thai government with excessive and prolonged restrictions may do that job specially if other countries in the region will open faster.
  20. I agree, I'd add 'Dark Blue Kiss " and " Together with me -next chapter " , both actually third seasons, to that list.
  21. it should but it will not as future bellicose governments will no doubt think ' this time is different" like their types always did throughout human history
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    one day he will... or his body
  23. vinapu replied to GoldMember's topic in Gay Thailand
    anyways Gold, welcome back, rest assured you are not only one waiting for heavenly gates of Patpong to open.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.