Everything posted by vinapu
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I finished "My Gear and Your Gown ", quite light series but with usual eye-candy abound, I liked the most side character Pure played by Fiat. Crying scenes in the last 12th episode very convincing
-
You can now watch movies in bed with strangers
one can always brig blanket or two
-
What are they waiting for?
They may be temprary workers waiting for engagement although it seems it's quite late I like the first guy and if I was passing by I'd definitely smile and wink at him
-
Rusty pilots, Swampy extension, higher speed limits
it's not surprising at all, I always say that worst day of the year is first day at work after holidays . Those are rarely long but we still need some adjustment after break.
-
It is not sex if anal entry doesn't happen
we spent all money on boys and can't even afford a mirror
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I do !!! Knock and Korn by far and some my most favorite Thai BL actors and both seasons of "Together with me " are my most liked BL series. Hope "Manner of Death" string today will be even better
-
Favorite Massage Places in Bangkok
I think this can be said about most of massage places, lazy primadonnas, skillfull and willing ugly ducklings and everything in between. That the part of charm of boy hunting.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
it means just we have a bit more of guy we like
-
Favorite Massage Places in Bangkok
lucky you . Sunday was never busiest day in Arena
-
W Hotel
it is , in March I was kind of sure that by Oct or the latest November we will be back on track. Now when there are some dim lights in tunnel but still plenty of unknown I switched my mood to pessimistic. I rather expect the worse and have nice surprise then have my expectations deflated like above.
- W Hotel
-
It is not sex if anal entry doesn't happen
what about money ?
- I am getting frustrated
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
prison booked on Agoda is still prison but yes , I agree that's sort of improvement. We are moving at the right direction , in glacial pace but still...
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - November 21, 2020
and with new bars opening at street level it even looks brighter if only they can hold until we arrive
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - November 21, 2020
great post in ChristianPFC blog about demise of soi Twilight. Sad bout of great historical and sentimental value ChristianPFC - Adventures in Thailand: The End of Soi Twilight
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
You are right although I guess they need to consider what audience is looking for and may not be many takers for gay hooligans in series. In fact there was one bandit side character like in "Why R You "
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I can't wait, even if series is just so-so( hopefully not, murder mystery and BL, 2-in 1 is very interesting concept) just watching Max / Tul ( Korn/Knock from Together with me series) will be feat for my tired, Thailand longing eyes. Not only hunky but such dynamic kissers !
-
W Hotel
even better sea view than from Classrooms , Pattayaland soi 2
-
It is not sex if anal entry doesn't happen
fine but I sense big dose of selfishness in such a statement. While reducing overpopulation is noble undertaking doing this by getting infected or infecting others with potentially deadly disease is not a way we should go about this. Throwing oneself from Rama VIII bridge does the same trick without inconveniencing others and fish will have their fill as a side benefit
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
Big Brother is working overtime
-
It is not sex if anal entry doesn't happen
because of temples , food, shopping and hot weather during northern winter if you are putting it over your head try to make some hole where your nose and mouth are for easier breathing . Those days most people are putting condoms on the cock though, try at the next opportunity not even necessarily in Thailand
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
We hope you are one of those great prophets and that vaccine will prove effective for at least some substantial time span, from at least 1/2 year to lifetime ( I'm not trying to be sarcastic, rather I have my doubts Thai government will be brave enough to to it fast )
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
somebody in government is clearly impressed by North Korea
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
when comes to music for me "Until we meet again" is absolute top of all BL series I watched so far