Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. they need to devise secure system ensuring that it was really you who voted, not somebody else, That day will come within your lifetime but likely not mine. So far governments can't devise system to let us, waving wads of baht in both hands to let securely into Thailand to spent that money so what one can expect about such important topic of elections
  2. I liked all posts above because this is how civilized people should discuss and agree to disagree, by stating their cause and explaining why without throwing labels. KhorTose has some valid points but as non-American i need to say that nobody mentioned damage Trump presidency made to America's standing in the world, I can't see how he made "America great again" which was his main promise 4 years ago. People who rightly complain about being losers of globalization need to realize that the also contributed to their misery by choosing in masse to buy 30$ Chinese trousers instead of $ 100 "made in USA ' ones. Not only corporations but also consumers shipped American jobs to China and other countries
  3. it's like applying band aid for severe malnutrition
  4. Which may prove to be costly to them.
  5. and that is real problem regardless who wins this time, Trump may go away but those millions will not and whatever their grievances are , real or perceived must be addressed somehow
  6. data is suspect, I remember news about his passing and certainly nobody mentioned him being THAT old
  7. did you guys have problem visiting ang logging in yesterday or it was just my local problem ? All normal today
  8. I got those links from a friend , as usual eye candy abound https://youtu.be/WzAg7HBOI-o https://youtu.be/J1ifRSoDBBA
  9. shortly speaking , without us they are doomed
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    if they are living abroad you are correct but foreigner living in Thailand should be free to have their say like everybody else. Voicing an opinion , right or wrong is not interference in politics but again , I agree protesting itself should be left to Thais or more precise , residents
  11. erased, I doubled post for some reason, see below
  12. and next step will be, if one's pressure is too high he will be denied buying travel insurance as soon as he hits ' accept ' button
  13. obviously you never met any forum members
  14. another nonsense that at least makes sense, it's what insurances are for
  15. In my opinion 'TWM - the next chapter" is by far best of those three series so you are in for a ball. After you finish , let me know if you agree. Manner of Death is staring Nov 9 I was told and my advice is don't start watching it until you finish "TWM-next chapter " Right now I'm watching 5 series being currently aired : Oxygen, Friend Zone 2-Dangerous Area ( which should be tittled rather "pit of snakes" or something ), My Gear and Your Gown, Love by Chance S2-chance to love and " I'm Tee, me too" which is not BL series at least no yet after 7 episodes but all 6 main actors are very well known from BL series -New,Tay, Off , Gun, Singto and Krist. But this is overdoing and I feel sorry for myself , it's better to watch one whole series and then to go to other one.
  16. times like that are good for business people with money and vision to secure prime real estates for their ventures as even longest pandemic will come to an end and then they will be sitting pretty
  17. After watching first 2 episodes of "My gear and your gown" I 'm curious what's next which is always good sign. It's new series and I guess there were 7 episodes aired so far.
  18. but at least they are not giving up
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    hopefully you are right. When comes to travel prospects for first 6 month of pandemic I was very optimistic and obviously it did not work. Now I'm quite pessimistic and hope that pessimism will prove wrong too.
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    at least they are trying 'open and they will come ' concept. If place is closed, absence of customers is sure thing. Now all hangs on locals, BKK arrivals and ex-pats as bars salvation.
  21. I saw it too thanks to link provided by one of our members, it was nice to see those guys and bodies but depressing to notice soi being almost empty . But at least bar are trying to stay afloat until better times.
  22. nice even if it's a bit too sweet. I like that sentence by Khai " I like myself when I'm with you"
  23. I have very high expectations for "Manner of Death" which should start airing in mid-November with Max Tul of "Together with me fame" as Korn and Knock in the main role. Solving murder and falling in gay love , it must be something

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.