Everything posted by vinapu
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
Few impressions from hotels in Bangkok and Pattya I was staying at during my recent trip AMARA Normally I don’t stay in multi star places as I rather spent my money on the guys than rooms but thanks to a lucky coincidence – somebody owing me for few years couple hundred dollars suddenly decided to pay his debt just when I was about to book my hotels, I decided to spent windfall on something upscale. No regrets, pool on the roof with great view. Even if I did not use it, option was there. I got room on 16th floor so again great view from the room. Well appointed although not very spacious, everything working, marble bathroom with upscale toiletries. Bathrobe and iron among conveniences. Very good breakfast with variety of Asian and western dishes , fruits , pastries. No problem with visitors at all, no questions , no raised brows , no winks even if one of my guys , heavily tattooed with sleeveless shirt was kind out of place both staff and guest kept their composure. Walking distance to Sala Daeng and Chong Nonsi BTS, right beside Red Planet hotel where is 7/11 store. Not sure will stay again due to expense but definitely don’t regret that splurge. GLITZ Right around the corner from Tawan so close to everywhere. Room a bit on smallish side but everything working, very little street noise sipping in, not much of a view but very convenient. I had guy with me both nights so registered him as a guest but I doubt it would be any problem with visitors. Only problem was air conditioner blowing straight on a bed but that could be cured by being closer together. Access through card and that caused a bit of middle of the night problem. My guy went to eat something at 2 a.m., go figure ! Left stupidly his card on reception and upon return no personnel was there to retrieve it from so he got stuck for few hours and had no way of opening door leading from reception upstairs . LESSON TO LEARN - NEVER LEAVE KEY OR CARD ON RECEPTION IN SMALLISH HOTELS WITH ONLY ONE PERSON ON DUTY. Imagine me, waking up to empty bed in dead of the night , not knowing what is going on with guy returning only at 6.30 or so. Small warning- they require 500 baht key card deposit Other warning about Glitz – there’s no elevator. Will stay again BAAN SILOM soi 3 Currently my favorite in the Silom area. Spacious room and bathroom, full size refrigerator, well positioned air conditioner. Oddly , no kettle. No problem with visitors, no question asked and I had more than one. 7/11 across the soi. Bit walk from Silom but none of guys I brought complained. During day busy neighborhood market just around the corner . Definitely will stay again BAILY XPRESS PULA A little hidden in very small soi just off Silom but well posted. Room smallish but very well organized, full bath tube. No windows just glass panels instead so no noise. Toiletries provided. No problems with visitors, no questions asked. Ordered waking up call and phone rung exactly as ordered to the minute. A/C very well positioned. I liked it very much , almost at par with Baan Silom and will definitely stay again. Small warning- they require 1000 baht key card / damage deposit. In all hotels mentioned WI-FI was working perfectly I will report about Pattaya hotels in a separate post
-
Introduction
Having freshly returned from Thailand I can only second that statement. Lots of boys available and very keen on offs, fact that I managed 11 LT for 14 nights there says it all. Weather was very pleasant too with only 2 major rains in 2 weeks. As for long flight for short trip , I did it last year in October and was surprised to find it worthwhile so asianstudent , go for it. Specially with cheap airfare.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I did not notice but mine was not from Moonlight
-
Gay Thailand and Gay Bangkok Report on September 2019
I was there two times during my 2 weeks trip I just returned from yesterday. Mostly older guys and as expected muscled but I noticed few new faces, one of them quite handsome , # 11 , Roy. Considering both visits resulted with offs, ST and LT , certainly it worked for me . Show at 10.45 , mostly the same like before , no ' special ' show but J/O competition still on. As always , my advice is go and see for yourself as we all are different ( I liked Lucky Boys but not even close to a degree expressed by few members above ) and this is good as keeps all kinds of boys in gainful employment.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
No, but it was cute Myanmar boy with a little of hair on his chest.
-
Gay Thailand and Gay Bangkok Report on September 2019
In the morning of my last day this trip , after sampling offers for 2 weeks, I can't agree more with the last sentence
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Quite like one still sleeping in my bed I'm steering at now
-
BBB Inn closing permanently.
Better we stop kicking that corpse. I , for one have many cherished memories from there.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Was not there when our crowd was visiting on Monday
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Don't count on being disappointed
-
Welcome Bar Silom Soi 4 host bar
Why pollute our heads with worries of who owner is , even less with what he or she does
-
Bangkok visit - quick report
I use mamasans only if unavoidable, if I can by-pass them , gladly do.
-
BBB Inn closing permanently.
Passed by few hours ago, they started getting interior already. Sad
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I must say that there are few outstanding ''regular '' guys there , off fee for them is 500 only but at end if day before commenting about fees for models one should see them on the stage first. Definitely I enjoyed company of my last night regular guy from there. More details in due course.
-
Bangkok visit - quick report
No only I can vouch but need to inform you that when I went there last night at 9 at least two mamasans were asking me ''where are your friends"'?. On personal note I must say that I was never so welcomed at that location / Jupiter , Boy66, now Moonlight / like yesterday so certainly we left good impression without lavishing those stupid garland. One of the boys I left 100 baht tip went even as far as going from the stage to welcome me in the bar , fact that there were only 2 other customers no doubt contributed to that welcoming but certainly 'genius loci ' of that location changed for a better as far as I'm concerned
-
Welcome Bar Silom Soi 4 host bar
Thank you for bringing it up, in fact it is directly across from Jupiter and sitting there with some very twinky but witty host from Laos between 7.30 and 8.20. I had pleasure of spying Jupiter guys coming to work , not to mention commentary of my host, drink 80, boy drink 140 if I recall correctly
-
Eros Boy Bar
Some businessmen have clearly strong nerves
-
Bangkok visit - quick report
While I believe in tipping guys generously for service rendered, lavishing 1000 baht tip on just being on the stage and looking pretty defies logic and probably is done by patrons trying to impress people they are with. By the way my customary 100 baht deserting tip was lavished on #4 and Smart , the model.
-
ToyBoys
At least you saw boys, when Christian and I peeked in early evening mid week last week there was no boy on the stage , two hours later only 4 or 5. On Friday was better staffed though, enough for me to find somebody to take home.
-
Bangkok visit - quick report
New, improved formula of the show is great, full audience for the show last night, models looking outstanding but only six out of seven were rewarded with those garlands of fake notes, one who did not get one was shockingly HM Babe, it looked strange.Uncrowned king in the middle of 7 and only one without crown. Great performance and great show, Babe did shower show , sexy like hell, few regular boys are very good dancers, towel number with 4 models very sexy , all in all well worth 450/ second drink 350 /. Three of us were grabbed from the street by no one less than former bandanna barker from Hot Male , no longer wearing bandanna but still looking somewhat attractive for me, it must be some spell he thrown at me or something.
-
Panorama Bar in Boyztown Closed.
Not really as I was not part of that crowd, just passed by. Somehow Panorama was never my favorite place so , I always rather sat at Oscars or Copa terrace. All I can say looks nice
-
Boystown noise
I was on third floor and noise , while detectable was not disturbing, neither for me nor my bed warmer.
-
Terracotta Warriors visit Bangkok
Thank you reader and kokopelli for an inspiration, I read thread this morning and right after the breakfast I jumped on the taxi and went to visit Vihara Sien. Indeed there are , among other art crafts ,few statues from terracotta army . Admission 50 baht. This forum is great resource for us , Pattaya visitors well known all over for being such a culture lovers.
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
I'm sure you will enjoy the poll there, great views. Not sure is visible from the space but from Maha Nakhon for sure
-
Boystown noise
I just waked up there and have card with me , e-mail address is lecaferoyalehotel@gmail.com