Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Vietnam
    They better act fast before warnings and advisories will appear on government and airlines websites.
  2. I like your way of thinking
  3. vinapu replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Burkina Faso
  4. It's called Foodland Patpong and adjacent restaurant whewre you ate is Tok Lae Dee or something like that.
  5. what stops you from jumping on ?
  6. vinapu replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    should be easy just to google it to find an address
  7. vinapu replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    I'd not call them lazy , enterprising rather. I don't blame them for those requests, after all most of them are poor by our standards and often by Thai standards as well. All of us rather make twice as much in half demanding job than we have so we can't blame guys for taking easy highway. It's up to us to succumb to requests or by-pass them. as much as I sympathize with their plight I'm in reject camp , mainly because I tend to pay them generously when using their company when there and quite often they can make more money off me but they rather have fun somewhere else. ( "I can't do long time because I go with friends , I can't come at 2 p.m. because I need to go to gym , I need to go at 6 am because of traffic " being most common type of excuses ). At end of day this comes easy for me as I usually don't share my contact with guys and few times I did , yes sooner or later I was invited to support their lifestyle one way or another.
  8. vinapu replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    wise, wise words
  9. vinapu replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    +1
  10. I'd still engage him, every boy has a dick but only some are very well built and attractive
  11. Rainbow Bar, check tittle of the thread
  12. Edit no, but you can always add this or that as a separate post.
  13. those boys are supposed to be professionals but they are damaging their most precious business asset and potentially creating future health problems.
  14. go the nearest church, all the way on your knees and thank Almighty that you don't know. Some guys injected silicone into their dick to increase size and result usually permanent and unsightly damage , engrossed cock having nothing to do with sexy. There was one in XBoys Pattaya which was memorably just awful but it seems poor guy is gone. Still , if rest of guy would be attractive I'd off him and find activities to keep us entertained.
  15. great report, now I hope you visited also Tawan and Moonlight. Funny thing, I always approach Senso exactly they same way you did, overshoot and then backtrack, it must be something in the air there
  16. not surprising, we would be concerned to about diluting soi character if they start invading soi Twilight with girl bars. But as Pattayaland sois show both persuasions can co-exist easily.
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Laos
    wait until they complete that railway being built
  18. I think they are called '' mooks" and are another menace. Over years I saw quite a few exemplary specimens of male companions in LOS who unfortunately had those inserts but I always gnash the teeth , smile and carry on. In retrospect I'm actually surprised how many prime boys deformed their best part either way but it seems both ideas are fading thanks God.
  19. It is repulsive but if you like boy because of his body/ face / personality my advice will be to soldier on and find some activities you still can share with him. Once I made advances to barker in one of soi Twilight bars and when asked about long time option he said 'yes but no sex" , when asked why he explained that he is a top only but has non functioning silicone cock. Deal did not go through but tipped him nicely for his honesty and in retrospection I thought I should take my own advice above and find something to do with him because I liked him a lot.
  20. vinapu replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    thank you for a warning Copa takes cash , no need to bother with credit card, been there done that. 2000 to the airport?!? Which one you went to ? CNX (Chiang Mai) ?
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Laos
    I was there in 2013 and found the place fascinating. I hired car with driver in Luang Prabang for long day trip but it was not a good idea and it's long trip albeit very scenic. Going back was scary because driver made impression that he is falling asleep behind the wheel but we made it. Recommended but I advise to plan to stay at least one night near the site. few pictures
  22. Thank you for a great, energizing report , waiting for more ! as far as I see there's no bad timing to land in Bangkok , anticipation of fun will level off any inconveniences. Yes, I second your advice, learned my lessons before with boys snatched by somebody else and now I'm often that asshole who comes and snatches suitable guy right away while others are pondering their options. There's always possibility to pay off fee right away and tell guy and mamasan that we will pick up him later. He may even make some tips in meantime or be participant in the show.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.