Everything posted by vinapu
-
Jupiter boys "want 5000 tip"
that's the statement I truly like
-
PrEP medicine
driving bike under influence and being nice ? I see contradictions here, drunk drivers are menace
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
next day after opening , Kiwi306 and I decided to pay another visit to White/ Wild Cat, entering around 11 p.m. Only 1 other customer, Oriental looking, inside but he opened bottle and had both resident twinks sitting with him, obviously more interested in one I consider much less attractive of two, another proof of tastes not being subject to dispute. Hunk Tae joined our table after a while , looking for drink and tip obviously but only tip materialized. Another night I might off him but tonight was my last day and I had boy fixed already and Kiwi was not in offing mood either so after finishing our drinks we both left. Yesterday we were told ' more boys tomorrow' but that did not materialize unfortunately , not yet anyways. It needs to be mentioned one performer recalling me from her Tawan and then Atlas days welcomed us very warmly. Hope following report will be more uplifting and bar will find it's niche in Patpong 1
-
Thai election....if only!
no, I read it somewhere reliable. If is not a case , just say so.
-
Thai election....if only!
trip report may be problematic as it looks first 2 weeks after returning home I will be busy with other stuff but I will see what I can do. As for 2029 , treat it as sure thing, 2027 and 2028 are in the same category , another trip in 2026 remains under BIG question mark and it will depend purely on economic factors.
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
And mango smoothie. Joy , sizable waitress there once remarked " you are like me, I like boys and you like boys"
-
Thailand VE to be cut to 30 days
Check stamp in your passport and it will have " admitted till " date
-
Thai election....if only!
Who is about to return home ,happy with additions to collection this trip
-
Thai election....if only!
Even that may be too lavish for some
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Visited when first time there in 2001, still in old location but never returned after that
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
Not what I see in the mirror
-
Thailand VE to be cut to 30 days
I personally don't mind as, I never stay longer than 3 weeks but some may have other ideas and feelings about that.
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
You don't need to be enthusiastic as long as sense of duty to support boy venues prevail. Always better to have one bar more then one less.
-
Thai election....if only!
Looks that progressives did well in big centers where generally population is better of and Anutin did well in provinces where people are not exactly consumers of lattes and craft beers
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
Thanks for catching it up. I corrected post already. Another overlooked auto corrector change. I hate this tablet I use when travel.
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Answer is sure of course, in fact twice. While lingas there are impressive, pyramid at Ko Ker is more impressive still
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
To tell the truth, during day whole Patpong looks depressing and like on the last legs. But as, soon as, sun gets down and lights are up it starts shining as always. So let's focus on the tight side.
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Next question please
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
Confirmed. Around 10 P. M. last night forum deputation Kiwi306 and me approached bar to be greeted at the entrance by Tae, former Tawan hunk, and invited upstairs where we were informed we are officially first two customers, of the new venue. Bar looks good, no beam obstructing view. There were two twinks on the stage soon joined by the said Tae. Duly tipped all three 100 baht each for new beginning. Soon two other Oriental looking, but in fact American, customers joined us. We were treated to short show with two lips syncing numbers, complete strip off and candle show by masked performer who promptly left after finishing his part. May revisit tonight to check if promised " more boys tomorrow" will materialize. Drinks 400. In short we have new venue and hope is it will survive and succeed.
-
Thai election....if only!
Mind you , it seems it was not poor who voted for progressives last weekend
-
Thai election....if only!
I.e. to whom ? Those who voted Anutin in ?
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Cambodia wins hands down in my heart , if only because I consider temples of Angkor ultimate travel destination
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
Whatever it is , I have news for you. Half an hour ago when dining in Foodland I spotted Arthur, Atlas manager , dining in another corner and who also so recognized me. Upon shaking hands I got a confirmation that bar is opened indeed so expect some report between now and Christmas
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
Passed by Wild Cat literally minutes ago on my way to UNESCO listed Foodland Patpong and happy to report it was on this monumental day od Feb 11, 2026 , that door were opened at 2.55 p.m. signaling either some activities inside or total abandonment. Possibly will check later in the evening again. See attached pictures , pharmacy is directly opposite
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
Accurate to a degree but definitely when " uninvited" is considered, it's not about auntie Vin. Grave sin in her books unless theres an emergency. As for bringing goodies she is coming from culture where bringing provisions when visiting was considered offensive to a host as it implied that he may not be stocked up properly.