Everything posted by vinapu
-
New plastic 100 Baht banknote
look again, on old king bills decimal on reverse was in upper right corner, on new king decimal is on the center left side . I just checked, Stamps are not only thing I collect, sigh.
- H type spas - my trip report
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
that is what happens when one has drink before lunch
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
yesssss!
-
Did some forum members pass?
second version is correct I guess
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
you did not ask me but I take occasion to say I got quite a few Christmas / New Year messages from my contacts and , no, none was to ask for something. Quite nice surprise was message from Cambodian guy, his first since I saw him in Jun.
-
H type spas - my trip report
Thank you for great, dynamic report I was at Jey quite a few times with various guys and they never cut me on time, like they knew it's sensitive issue for me so your adventure it's bit surprising
-
Did some forum members pass?
is he still dead ?
-
Patpong comings and goings
I already told you , you are soo cheerful
-
Patpong comings and goings
Me ? never !
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
likely you are right but for long terms stays they may have an attractive price option, never hurts to investigate
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
it' while since I was there but don't count on much less than 1500 , they will inform you in no uncertain terms before session anyways
-
Staying in Jomtien
at least he was young. My most scary ride on motorsai was in Bangkok on Suthisan Rd and driver was at least 60 if not better. When arrived I was about to kiss the ground.
-
Patpong comings and goings
you are welcome and enjoy while it lasts, lol
-
12/25 trip
you on your way back to Bangkok ?
-
12/25 trip
save your money for something better than maintaining fiction. Generally people are neither stupid nor blind and whenever somebody tells you " you don't look your age " it usually means they look for a free lunch or loan. Or both.
-
Arrived Bangkok
me ? I'm old crippled fool with walker, gymnast? pleeeze
-
Patpong comings and goings
answer is " no, he is not"
-
Patpong comings and goings
Happy New Year guys ! I'm glad you trying to have some fun at my expense.
-
Patpong comings and goings
They can't care less about stamp collection but certainly they know stingy and vinapu are not going together well so Keith and rob are right - it's pockets they watch. As for bars there are some - Jupiter, Fresh Boys, Dreamboys where I enjoy fair amount of anonymity so they feel free to great extend to ignore that old troll me. Speaking about pockets, one of my regular guys once took jokingly to check contents of one of my shirt pockets. Joke did not go well with me and as far as offs are concerned , he is dropped for good from list of prospective philatelists.
-
Arrived Bangkok
next installment clearly overdue
-
Happy new year it's 2026
and for you too !
-
Arrived Bangkok
i wonder when was last time you had your neck broken ?
-
Where are you on NYE ?
oh no, you got pregnant ?
-
Patpong comings and goings
+1 and it works other way too. If bar is packed boys may become selective as who their preferred customer may be. If there are few customers , all of the sudden all eyes and on them and smiles beaming from ear to ear