Everything posted by vinapu
-
Where are you on NYE ?
I was at home reading this forum after quite a busy day earlier today. Happy New Year everybody , ladies , gentlemen and you guys over there !
-
Happy new year it's 2026
Happy New Year to you too always young Olddaddy ! Forget about 2025 and start thinking about 2027 already since 2026 is there
- Where are you on NYE ?
-
Moneyboy does not ask for money?
I'm happy continuing what I started WHEN I was young
-
Moneyboy does not ask for money?
+1 I just wanted to type the same but you beat me to it, eh , to be young again
-
12/25 trip
in 10 years you still will be saying " oh to be young again like I was in 2025 , sigh"
-
12/25 trip
I wanted to say " but the cat is missing ' but upon closer look I found him
-
Did some forum members pass?
stamp collecting, so 20th century undertaking, sigh
-
Did some forum members pass?
Surfcrest is still alive and I believe even posted something very recently on his former forum
-
Did some forum members pass?
and handsome, don't forget handsome !
-
Patpong comings and goings
depends who is looking. I don't see anything wrong with tattoos, one can always dim the light or switch them altogether
-
Are the Days of Letter Delivery Numbered?
don't forget about your Orange Overlord
-
Are the Days of Letter Delivery Numbered?
what you know it's only surface
-
Doing other things in Bangkok
I heard Peter is going to Sydney on the same day so you guys can switch apartments
-
Doing other things in Bangkok
we are talking about Chao Praya cruise or Bangkok - Singapore one ?
-
Are the Days of Letter Delivery Numbered?
it must be true. Last summer I was tasked with emptying mail box of my friend who went for 3 months long vacation. Total number of pieces of mail he received in that period was FIVE, all bank statements. Likely other countries will be watching closely how Danish experiment will play. I consider myself heavy user of postal services but even I think twice a week pick up and delivery would be sufficient. On another hand all that rush to digitize our affairs will have sad consequences when we start losing our faculties, forgetting first passwords, then even in what bank our money is . If no records of those will be left somewhere I don't envy executors or people taking care of their loved ones with dementia.
-
Did some forum members pass?
you are so cheerfull
-
Did some forum members pass?
we will learn in due course in the future
-
Did some forum members pass?
on this forum he was posting as williewillie
-
Hooking up with non South East Asian boys in Thailand
in Bangkok , on the apps you have guys from every corner of globe and of any race , age , built etc you may fancy
-
Doing other things in Bangkok
now we know why
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
I agree 125% with you but deal with contacts as you do with boiling water, if you not careful, harmless thing may hurt you . I had two cases , both very good guys , who after obtaining my Line started bombarding me with multiple messages a day. " how are you ? ' , ' did you eat already ?' , "I miss you " etc which fast become annoying beyond measure. To put it mildly , it did not help their case as I stopped answering and when there, I try to avoid one at any cost and lost my hots for another entirely.
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
do they have any edible food as well ?
-
Thailand expands sexual harrassment laws
Almost every boy seeing me approaching with note in hand subconsciously lowers his briefs to make his safe more accessible so there is consent for sure.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Tiger is his nick