Everything posted by Jasper
-
4 bars in 4 hours
It was 400 baht until recently. 500 B must be high season price. I remember they charged 500 last year’s high season too and cut the price to 400 low season.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Why? Perhaps his slight increased weight is due to alcoholic consumption. In contrast, Mr Tum’s weight seems the same all these years although I suspect he has done something to his face lately. Lol
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I can’t remember someone mentioning him on the forum like Babe, Nicky or Smart. Also I haven’t seen customers giving him money garland. I know he goes with customer for drink but I wonder he actually goes to hotel?
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I don’t think there are many admirers for Mr Tae in this forum but he is actually a very friendly pleasant young man. When the models did “Move Shake” show where they walkabout around audiences, I gave him a small tip, he seemed very surprised. Next time when I went Moonlight, I felt someone pulling my shirt so I look around there was Mr Tae smiling and said hello. My expat friend who met him outside the bar also agreed with me. ps I think Mr Smart and Mr Babe put on some weight. from left Smart, Mark, Babe, Spaii, Tae
-
Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019
#37 The photo is from Jupiter FB. He is taller than average Thai guys which makes him imposing figure on stage. I saw him parading in late October with #37 tag on, meaning no booking, bu he left the bar alone.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I am sorry but I couldn’t stop laughing. Those ladies seem to like whiter skin, no tattoo hunks, I guess. Lately I noticed female customers are very fast in picking guys too. Thanks for sharing your experience at Moonlight.
-
Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019
That model like tall guy is #37 a Myanmar guy, right? The funny thing is he never take his shirt off when he parades on the stage although everyone can guess he has a godlike torso by looking at his big biceps. He wears skin tight street clothes which looks really hot. I rarely see him in the bar but when he comes he gets invited by customer immediately. lol Ps lately I am beginning to find Myanmar guy’s really hot. I am curious who is this “young Bruce Lee” lol Is he a show dancer?
-
Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019
I saw Babe offed by a farang lady few weeks ago.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
That’s Mr Fluke. He is still at Fake Club. Jupiter no longer offer shower show. They got rid of shower cubicle and made it to sofa seats.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I saw Mr York’s shower show the other night. Although he didn’t expose fully, I could see his cock fully erected through his underwear. He is the only model who does it in the shower show.
-
pre-BKK Newbie Tutorial III - Personal Conduct
Same same. Lucky me. But don’t assume all Asian look younger than his actual age. Recently the Cambodian guy I thought he was about 26 years old turned out to be 19 years old. I wasn’t going to off him or anything just discussing about him with friends.
-
loy krathong
- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
They are available for offs but they don’t wear number tags in the show.- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Yes, the same guy. He is from Myanmar.- FASTEST mode from airport to gaytown?
Fastest route would be Airport Link > change to BTS Sukhumvit Line to Siam station at Phaya-Thai station > Change to BTS Silom Line to Sala Daeng station at Siam station > take a taxi to your Hotel. If you have a suitcase, I would not recommend to use BTS as these days it’s extremely crowded at evening rush hours. Uber shut down last year and replaced by Grab. I recommend to download Grab app. Grab is more expensive 30%? than hailing taxi on the street but stress free as no need to explain where you want to go.- pre-BKK Newbie Tutorial I - Boys' Bars Info
Jupiter entrance fee is 400.- Boys Yes agogo on Walking street
Googled Chinese. It says male model bar. I suspect this is a male host bar cater for Thai bar girls and Chinese female tourists.- C'mon guys.....only 4 BIG dicks?!
Moonlight does big cock show daily as a part of 10:30 show.- C'mon guys.....only 4 BIG dicks?!
If you looking for a big cock, you should go to big cock show at Luckyboys where 11 boys will display their goods and take off underwear too. At Moonlight, if you sit at front row seat, you can touch all of 10 big cocks as the guy would kneel down to invite customers for the feel. I have seen one Asian woman touching all of them last month.- What do boys do with their money?
I think most of the very popular boys’ income comes from generous regular customers cash gift, gold chains, motorcycles and monthly overseas cash transfers. A Jupiter boy often receive invitation to travel to China by a very wealthy guy who pays 100,000 baht for a week trip. In other words, gogoboys cannot make a good living unless he has a free spending regular customer or few of them and not by multiple offs a day. The below photo- Moonlight floor boy showing off customers gift with caption “nothing is impossible”- What do boys do with their money?
That’s true. Although Luckyboys waiter’s monthly salary is only 4,000 baht, a cute twink waiter apparently earned 60,000 baht recently, his best month ever, by tips in the bar and ST offs.- Mekhin's "gigantic m*nh**d"
- no pickpockets?
I have never heard of a gogo boy pickpocketing money from customer in the bar. Majority of gogo boys are surprisingly honest.- What do boys do with their money?
Many are sending money home not only to their parents and grandparents but also to their own children. Many gogo boys do not tell customer about their own kids as they know some find it off-putting. It’s not unusual to have a child when he is 16-17 years old in Thailand. I learned recently even a twink has a kid back home.- to mamasan or not to mamasan
- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok