Everything posted by Boy69
-
christianpfc Blog - Gone?
Good news the blog is back ! https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2022/10/my-blog-is-back-online.html?m=1
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
I can't follow my own advice
In Jomtien Complex you have also The Agate or Zing hotels, At Boyz Town you can try also Ambiance or Copa hotels.
-
Thai visa runs to Laos: latest updates
With all this biorocracy no wonder the number of arrivals is still very low.
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
It reminds me ,many years ago at The Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza I met a boy who never went with customers for sex and even refused hearing any offers from clients, When I asked him why he told me he has wealthy falang boyfriend because he was bored doing nothing at home let him work from time to time in the bar in condition that he will never go with clients.
-
Koh Pha Ngan
I agree, I went there many years ago stay 3 nights there. Awful experience the beaches are medicore, bapackares crowded ,night parties with awful music and drunks and drugged all over the place. No gay scene at all. Horrible experience never came back. However the nearby island Kho Tao is a gem beautiful beaches, quite and laid back ambiance very nice place for relaxing short vacation.
-
Koh Pha Ngan
Never heard of a gay because there.
-
Losing Face?
You are dealing with money boys they used to see their clients changing boys every day and sometimes more than one boy a day so it's not a big deal for them. Regarding the boys who are friends if they aware to the situation that you are dating both of them and agree to this arrangement it won't make any issue and nobody is loosing face.
-
Jomtien complex
I wonder if all these young Russians didn't flee Russia so they wouldn't be drafted into the war in Ukraine 🤔
-
The return of Super A
Sadly Patpong BKK , Boyz Town & Sunee Pattaya and Paradise complex Patong are a gloomy shadow to what it used to be at the early to mid 2000's where the choices of gay venues was vast so many attractive genuine gay boys eager to please you and to know you better then just short time session, no matter how many recently trip reports saying how wonderful time they had it certainly can't match to what it used to be. Nowadays most of the boys are straight with business like approach ( 'you cum I go' ) and their heads buried at cell phones . I don't want to look like nostalgic fart but that's how I see the current things in Thailand.
-
Jomtien complex
Sunee is already dead dark,empty with very few bars left and the only thing keeping Boyz Town barely alive is its prime location in the center of Pattaya.
-
Jomtien complex
Maybe so but still it's cheaper than Boyz Town and more lively , by the way most of the bars there are not profitable and the farang owners are doing it as hobby.
-
ATM's and money exchange in Colombia
So it's better to come with very small amount in cash and 2 credit card Visa and Mastercard will be fine?
-
ATM's and money exchange in Colombia
Sorry for this stupid inquiry but I never been will be in Colombia ,next month is my first time. How do I change dollars in Colombia through local banks or currency exchange brokers ? Is it better to bring USD or EUR ? Is there wide distribution of ATMs everywhere? No problem to withdraw with foreign credit cards ? The fees are resonable ? Is there a limit of sum I can withdraw from ATM every time I do ?
-
A Date with my Internet Crush
No he didn't but we are in contact for more than a year and he knows almost everything about me.risk always exist even if I take a boy from the bars ,apps or the streets.
-
A Date with my Internet Crush
I am in the same situation I met hot guy from Colombia we are in daily chat contact and couple times a week on video call I plan meeting him next month I hope it turn out well .To be sure I asked him to send me a copy of his ID and passport and he did it immediately .
-
A Date with my Internet Crush
Did you made video calls with him over the years ?
-
Report from Medellin
I will be with the same Colombian guy whole of my trip next month, Once arriving to every hotel in Colombia can we register together as a couple to avoid his status as a 'guest' ?
-
Patong (Phuket) Accommodations
Check with Aquarius Guesthouse or Connect Guesthouse for the possibility of long rental options at the heart of Paradise Complex .
-
City girds for flooding Wednesday through Friday
You can always use the gondolas that will available soon.
-
The golden lads of Pattaya yesteryear
Yes I agree it's just a generalisation. I heard other things from Thai boys and girls sex workers such as Japanese have weirdo sex requests, Indians are very stingy , Chinese has rude attitude and threat them badly atc. Most of them said to me that the farangs are the most naive clients for gold diggers girls and boys sex workers who 'sell' them fake love stories.
-
Are you getting it in your own country?
My short answer to the OP is : NO !!!!
-
CHECK-MIG observations
I am planning one week to Cancun Mexico on my upcoming trip to Mexico, I noticed that the Mexican immigration requires registration form prior arrival as well .
-
CHECK-MIG observations
I by mistake went to other website that isn't relevant anymore now I see it's free. I made a demo booking there and observed any issue with the dates.
-
CHECK-MIG observations
Why they asked for confirm payment at the next stage the check-mig is not free?