Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. 8 recommended Thai BL series to watch this week.
  2. Boy69 replied to TMax's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I love your too optimistic forecast , Sadly Thailand won't be the same in the near future and it will take years to recover slowly.
  3. Most vaccinations are of the Chinese Sinovac which is very unreliable and questionable, Sadly I will pass Thailand for the near future .
  4. Yes I totally agree and better to book at the last minute.
  5. The PM is hopeless and doesn't have any clue how to handle the Covid 19 crisis .
  6. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    In my opinion the point is that they declared false commodity to the Thai customs since sex toys are forbidden to import.
  7. It's illegal in Thailand , I heard some working girls in Pattaya who did try virtual online sex were arrested, fined and their equipment was confiscated. Apparently the Thai authorities are monitoring the web and trying to prevent it.
  8. Just finished to see the whole series no doubt it is the best Thai BL commedy this year even better than the Lovely Writer series ,So many hilarious scenes and such a great cast , The main couple Jin and Bbomb are adorable .
  9. Wouldn't it be better to spend this aoutragoes about of 200 million BHT for the Covid 29 victims ,the homeless and struggling business ?
  10. Nitiman the series . I started yesterday to watch such a lovely light BL comedy 😀
  11. Most likely he's looking for long term sponsor till his country reopen to go back there safely, meanwhile you can enjoy his lovely companionship so no harm done here.
  12. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    There is no way these topics Will be mention in the Bangkok Post unless the writer of this post has an uncontrollable urge to be arrested.
  13. 9 Thai BL series to Watch this August :
  14. Yes this is exactly what I feel like arriving to the gates of heaven The problem is not only with Thailand restrictions on opening their borders but with our countries limiting us of traveling abroad .even it Thailand will eventually open the borders there is no guarantee that our native land will allow us to travel there or applying serious restrictions for traveling .
  15. The Yearbook the series start yesterday.
  16. Even before the Covid 19 the gay scene in Phuket faded away .I assume nowadays nothing much is going on there.
  17. The Best Story start this week
  18. I doubt in this difficult days when hotels are with very low capacity they make you any problems with joiners . Same as z909 I I've never had a problem anywhere, anytime in Thailand.
  19. As I suspected the sandbox is doom to fail. It's too complicated for me till this maddness is over I prefer to stay in my country and travel domestically.
  20. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    Yes the problem is not with the taxi fares from/to the airport but with the tuk tuk mafia which charging outrageous rates for very short trips this is one of the reasons why I avoided Phuket so many years (The main reason is the declining of the gay scene at Paradise Complex).
  21. Yes it is definitely so. Even if a Thai boy isn't a money boy and looking for Thai partners once falang is online chat they will demand money for meeting.
  22. Maybe the Saunas business model is not working anymore ? Anyway never had been in a sauna I am too shy for this scene
  23. In my last trip last year I used exclusively Grindr plenty of boys and very easy to use it .
  24. The correct name of the series is I promised you the Moon , the first 3 episodes were so-so but the last two when the relationship between Teh and Oh-aew falled apart (again...) The tension,thril and agony were so devastating my tears burst constantly till the end .I won't reveal if it is happy ending or not but I can say it is amazing series with grand finale.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.