Everything posted by Boy69
-
Condom or bare?
It's nuncence it doesn't matter if you top or bottom the risk is the same. It's not so difficult to get prep in Thailand some pharmacies are selling it there without prescriptions.
-
Complete end to lockdown July 1
You are too optimistic it's more like an unrealistic wish than reasonable forecast, the int'l traveling industry won't be back to normal till the situation with the apademic is clear and stable it can take months till things go back to normal how can bars and gay venues re open when aloud and survive when there are no tourists ? Interesting reading : https://www.thejakartapost.com/seasia/2020/05/29/go-go-bars-gone-as-coronavirus-hits-bangkoks-sex-district.html
-
Complete end to lockdown July 1
There must be health insurance coverage for up to $100,000 and this cover must also include insurance against the Covid 19 virus. This coverage must be authenticated by a Thai official." Typical to the Thai government to announce full opening but in fact to make it almost impossible to enter... how can you authenticate the insurance will they send you to translator at the airport ? Ask the immigration officer to check the insurance in English and verify it in Thai ? redicilous . Under this circumstances it's impossible flying to Thailand.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
It must be Club Friday The Series 5
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
"The Shipper" started yesterday
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
New interesting BL series will start today "The shipper" :
-
Will they make it?
Paradise complex at Patong beach was very lively between 1999 to approx. 2006 when I made couple of visits there the gay scene was modest in comparison to Pattaya or BKK but still enjoyable with many attractive working boys at bars and freelancers after midnight but the complex declined constantly, my last visit there was on 2017 it was so depressing that I made a decision never to visit Phuket again : low number of available boys and gay venues, filthy beaches and high leaving cost . enough is enough.
-
Will they make it?
I don't think bar owners will open their business immediately when it will be legal to do so if there are still restrictions on tourists arrival and the Corona situation all over the world is not clear yet .I assume bars will he fully operated not before the next high season on December 2020 .
-
Maybe We Don't Travel
Tourism sector will only start recovering next year, say experts https://www.nationthailand.com/business/30387799
-
Spas, massage parlours make the next cut
- Spas, massage parlours make the next cut
The second question is if people will have money to go on holiday to Thailand after the reopening? Many businesses lost and lots of people fired from their jobs it's an uncertain period from economic point of view traveling abroad will be on a very low priority all over the world on the next months.- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I strongly recommend My Engineer BL series lovely actors there!- Staying alone in Thailand. Do you ?
Yes trial period is a must before taking any decisions as advised by other forum members. Me personally I am not the expact type ,If I consider to retire it will be only Pattaya because the nightlife industry, beaches and the proximity to BKK but when I stay there after one or two weeks I start to be bored and miss my country and home so moving to Thailand is not for me.- China, S. Korea restrictions lifted
I don't think Chinese will be arriving in June or July to Thailand or any other Nationalities even if Thailand will open the borders and the airports it will take long time to the international tourism industry to recover and I guess it won't be before the end of the year .My concern is how can a city like Pattaya which rely on tourism can survive such a long crisis.- Bangkok 2020 trip report
This is the main problem with the boys once you give them money endless further requests will follow I did it once and it was a huge mistake .I won't do it again.- Maybe We Don't Travel
State of emergency extended https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1909360/state-of-emergency-extended- Thai fruit store uses shirtless men with abs to atttact thirsty customers
Yes me same I am not into hunks.- 40 million to 16 million
I agree 16 millions is far too optimistic forecast 2020 is a lost year for tourism I believe the number will be well bellow ten millions tourists.- Goodbye
But you But you asked this in another topic before and received answers from some forum members including me why are you openning the issue again ???- Gold
It's hard times if we have discussed investment in gold instead chasing boys in Thailand ...- Gold
As in every progression there are some boys who are more talented, professional and attractive , they were clever enough to extract substantial sums of money , jewelleries or real estate from their clients but they are absolutely the minority most of the boys are struggling day to day to make a leaving.- Government closing bars
Khao Sad Road ...- Face Masks, Gel etc
https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/scientist-and-corporations-desperately-fight-to-find-a-reliable-vaccine-for-covid-19 Scientist and corporations desperately fight to find a reliable vaccine for Covid-19- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Beutiful boy more twink than hunk.- Irfan Fandi's message
I don't mind to stay in quarentine with him in his apartment at all - Spas, massage parlours make the next cut