Everything posted by Boy69
-
Bangkok Infinity: The Hottest, Steamiest and Most Scalding Reunion with a Boy
- Bangkok Infinity: The Hottest, Steamiest and Most Scalding Reunion with a Boy
Yes you're right in general but my experience through the social media was pretty good,and sometimes I notice a boy that attract my attention in the bar and invited him on thatsave me the off fee,drinks ,tips act. .To my suprise the same boy is willing to accept less through the apps than they qouted at their bar, maybe because they don't want to break the standard rate acceptable at their bar I really don't know.- Bangkok Infinity: The Hottest, Steamiest and Most Scalding Reunion with a Boy
Many younger/prettier boys don't work at the bars nowdays they can pick up their clients on line ...- HOW TO SELECT BOYS THAT PERFORM (DISCUSSION)
Lies and false promises are coming from both side , Boys are trying to extract as more money as they can from their clients and the Farangs are trying to extract the best from the boys for their money. From many trips at the last 20 years I saw everything no one is saint .- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
hair transplant or not he is very attractive- What would you have done? (Tipping)
I usually don't tip for taking order and bringing drink but before I leave and paying the check bill I will leave min. 50 baht or more depends what the amount of bill is.I think it's better than to give straight ahead such a small tip of 20 baht to whom who take the order or bring you the drink .such a small amount can he offensive at many bars and it's better not to give at all in my humble opinion. I agree with you boy that sits with us 100 baht is really the minimum sometimes when I enjoyed the boy's company for a long time and didn't off him eventually I gave him up to 500 baht as compensation for his time .- HOW TO SELECT BOYS THAT PERFORM (DISCUSSION)
Your division to 4 categories is very accurate but unfortunately isn't relevant for me because I am very picky and won't take a boy if he is not beutiful slim twink, between 18 to 22 y.o. , smooth and light skin this is why many times I don't off any boy from a bar or on line because I didn't find what I am looking for .however if I find the boy I want I will take him no matter to which category between A to D he belongs to . You are certainly correct the best boys I had belong to A type but there were nice surprises with other categories too.it's really difficult to predict how the boy will be in bed from first impression. The 10 advices you mentioned are excellent and I agree with ggobkk should be included in the Timeless forum.- Bangkok nights (trip report) and more
It's not a golden rule. Some boys that avoided making an eye contact were great and even developed to LT it turned out that they were too shine to make a straight eye contact with me. In the contrary some of the boys that did make eye contact and showed enthusiasm turned to be a disaster in bed they just knew how to 'sell' themself for an off. It's very difficult to predict how the boy will turn out to be from first impression.- Trip Report June 2019 (I’m a sucker for smiles)
It's better to avoid this hotel at all,this is why never made booking there.- What would you have done? (Tipping)
- What would you have done? (Tipping)
You don't need to be upset rude pushy mamasans are not extinct species unfortunately ,You tip the younger mamasan that was freindly and helpful it's enough . Once I see rude/pushy mamasans I just making my frozzen look to them and they leave me alone . Regarding show boys with hard cocks I liked the attitude that was practiced at BBB Pattaya some years ago,the boys used to come down to the customers and only the ones that wanted to touch them gave them tip ,the boys were extremely freindly and not pushy at all. I find the behaviour of the boys at Hotmale very rude.- Soi Twilight 19 June 2019
- Trip Report June 2019 (I’m a sucker for smiles)
I wanted to stay in the past at the Siam Heritage it's a lovely hotel in an excellent location but because of their unfriendly attitude regarding joiners I didn't make booking there.- Lucky Boys
- Do Castro bar and The Venue pay royalties?
20k to 100k Baht is not cheap at all for Thai businesses...- July in BKK
In my last visit on August I had many rainy days , outdoor activities were almost impossible. I learnt my l lesson future trips to the LOS will be between February to April at this period the weather is good and the prices although more expensive than the low season but cheaper than the pick season December / January.- July in BKK
There are seasonal differences : less boys and clients , prices are lower and the weather is unstable.- A-Bomb Boys Bar on Pattayaland Soi 2
I understood the owners of BBB now are Chinese so they probably have no difficulty to bring large chinese bus tour group companies to their bar. If they have large groups on regular basis why should the boys bother they can be fully dressed and don't have to make any efforts for the customers... Once BBB was the best bar in Thailand for me, Now there's no point to visit there anymore.- TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
From other threads in the past the most repeated report is that all of the boys there are straight gay for pay type so I did never bother to go there.- Bangkok nights (trip report) and more
- A-Bomb Boys Bar on Pattayaland Soi 2
Very Very sad news same as BBB , What's the point going to a bar and see fully dressed boys God knows...- Jupiter 2018 is open!
It will probably jump back to 500 baht on the high season.- A-Bomb Boys Bar on Pattayaland Soi 2
So the bar is not operated yet ?- ST Rooms in Jomtien
The boys will gladly find you ST room because they get a small commission from the hotel after booking so it's not a problem at all to find one.- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
5000 Baht plus drinks and off fee about 7000 in total for ST very limited action from the so called 'model' seems outrageous price to me. - Bangkok Infinity: The Hottest, Steamiest and Most Scalding Reunion with a Boy