Everything posted by Boy69
-
Age question
Money boys in Thailand are not into finding attractive men but for making money,money and more money.You will suffer no difficulties to find the boys you desires.
-
African guys in Bangkok
I am curious to know how was your experience with the Cambodian Justin Beiber did it was worth the $200 you paid him ?
-
Is it possible to be bored in Thailand?
From my experience if I was traveling with freinds or with long term thai boy as companion I never felt bored and days passed very quickly but in my last trip last year I traveled alone and didn't find the correct Thai boy for long term I must admit that I was bored most of my 4 weeks trip in the LOS although it was a great escape from my demanding and stressing job .
-
PHUKET
The low season can be very boring in Paradise complex last year I was there on August it was almost deserted except ZAG bar all the bars were empty or closed .Years ago it was much more fun and lively.
-
Sunee is still opened
Slow night at the bar is the best opportunity to off attractive boy and plenty of options to choose the one you desire,I shouldn't run so quickly from the bar as you did.
-
PHUKET
If you look for love in Thailand rent it.As long as you have money to splash around you will be the most attractive man in Paradise complex among the thai loacal boys don't worry.
-
Bangkok Again (and Again)...A Dream Come True!!!
We have a real contender to Namzu writing skills ☺ Great report DrimVoiz !
-
Return - as a butterfy
Yes I agree with ChristianPFC ,In Pattaya my type of boys twinks slim 18 to 21 y.o. boys it's 1000 for the stunners it can be push hardly to 1500 Bhat .if they sence naive newbies they will try to extract more .BKK is more expensive this is why I hardly stay there nowdays.
-
Intercontinental Pattaya Resort
Same for me.Pattaya is not appealing to me anymore as retirement option,I love Pattaya but after a week or two I began to be bored and missing my country,So Pattaya is fun for short time vacation but not for staying there once I retired.
-
Intercontinental Pattaya Resort
Hotels 1500 to 2500 Boys 1000 to 2000.
-
Intercontinental Pattaya Resort
Maybe for short weekend the intercontinental can be an excellent option but when I come to Pattaya I usually stay between one week to two and I certainly can't afford my self to splash more than for 5K a day for accommodation, at the range of 1500 to 2500 Bt. there are many good options in Pattaya .
-
Intercontinental Pattaya Resort
The problem with this hotel is its inconvenient location and for half of its price you can get a lot of good accommodation options in Pataya maybe not at the same level but with swiming pool and all other amenities facilities.
-
I'm not tipping them!
I agree,there is none golden rules system regarding tipping policy in Thailand so for me it's very simple if I received outstanding service I tip generously and if I received poor service I do not tip at all but I usually do tip.As advised by others the wages in Thailand aren't high by western standards and many employees struggle for leaving so tipping is highly appreciated. I love Thailnd and I love Thai people sometimes a small tip is received with a big smile so why not tipping ?
-
Travelling with gogoboy
Yes I agree once traveling with a boy I do prefer to take gay friendly hotels ,However it happened to me in the past that I stayed at regular hotels with no issues at all . I always took boys that assured me that they're openly gay and never faced any issue with their public behaviour with me some of them even wanted more serious relationship ,this is one of the problems with taking a boy to a long vacation with you they may develop feelings and/or unrealistic expectations from you.
-
Travelling with gogoboy
I have on several occasions taken a boy to long vacation too once there was good chemistry between us.Some of the boys are very exited to make flights to other places they have never been,stay at good hotels and make tourist activities which they can't afford to do by themselves ofcourse and from my side I have a lovely young boy as company on long term basis.I really liked the 'boyfriend' situation.Surprisingly the boys I took was very grateful and enjoyed it very much ,the daily fee they asked was very reasonable indeed.
-
Return - as a butterfy
I agree BKK becoming more and more expensive,Pattaya is a better option for visitors on budget.
-
First time
The OP will be only 4-5 days on Pattaya.
-
I'm not tipping them!
I heard from boys in the bar that we the western ('falangs') considered to be cheap Charlies compare to the South east tourists.Our calculated approach consider by many Thai boys as stinginess.Personally if I received a good service I tend to give generous tip .
-
Chiang Mai Fees
The last time I was in CM 3 years ago for very short distance they charged me 100 Baht at night.
-
Chiang Mai Fees
1000 to 1500 Baht tip to the boys should be fine.
-
How to find some Western young man
The simplest way is to usr the apps.
-
How much would you expect to pay for a bar guy in Pattaya
Usually the single boys are more flexible and willing to stay the whole night and even more than that,The ones who have regular jobs or have boyfriend/girlfriend/married are less flexible.
-
Where the twinks are?
I agree with Travellerdave and Londoner,I discovered Thailand first time in 1998 shortly after the collapse of the Baht and Thai economy I don't want to look like a grumpy old man but yes unfortunately it's true back then much more attractive boys eager to please you,much more gay bars with plenty of clients and everything was ridiculously cheap.Thailand still has its charm but some of the magic was lost once Thailand economy is improving constantly and the Thai people became more western.Nevertheless I still love Thailand and there is no other country in the world with such charming , polite and kind as the Thai people.
-
What's your perfect day and night in Bangkok?
Hi Alex You didn't tell us how long is your vacation at Thailand?
-
Finally returning
You should pay a visit to Jomtien complex bars too.