Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hank75

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hank75

  1. Yes now I try to only exchange Line with guys I have exceptional rapport. One of my fears used to be guys who asked for my Line immediately, either at the bar upon first meeting or during first off. After a few years I hardened my heart and started fibbing that I did not have Line. But because I have a bad poker face, I always have a panicked deer in the headlight expression and it is clear to the boy I am lying. And what do you do with the more persistent ones who then ask for alternatives like WhatsApp, or more intrusively, Facebook? Lie that I have no phone when it is clearly in my hand and they’ve seen me using it? The irony is, the guy above that I had to hunt down, he actually asked for my Line quite early on but because I was “enforcing” my own policy of not handing out my details, I firmly said I did not have Line and congratulated myself for sticking to my guns. He knew I was lying, but politely did not pursue it. Turned out he was the only guy I wanted to see again very much and had to pay for the privilege.
  2. Because it’s far harder to find hunky guys who provide full service. Slim twinks are in every boy bar and massage across Patpong, Saphan Kwai (as poster above said) and then there’s Pattaya. Have you actually been to Thailand yet?
  3. I take your point, but after last mishap I’d rather have contact in hand instead of leaving it up to bar/mamasan/fate as my time in Bangkok is usually quite limited. I don’t mind knowing early if a guy is annoying, helps to not waste time and simply cut him loose. There is a certain Moonlight model that I admired very much on stage but discovered after offing him that he had a personality I admired far less and would manipulate the situation to get more money. He still Lines me from time to time.
  4. Finally an official policy that will keep mamasans away from me!
  5. Very important to get contacts if you even think there’s a chance of wanting to see the guy again. I once offed a guy who was a staple at a bar for two nights in a row without any prior arrangements and just assumed it would be easy to find him again. There was good chemistry and interest from him, so I was complacent, not to mention quite sleepy each time he departed. On my third and final night I popped into his bar (to meet my friend not to off him but I wanted to say hello) and he had given himself a night off. I wasn’t too concerned since we already had two nights together. Tried to request his Line from the mamasan but Line has this irritating function where you can’t add new users if you have a foreign number, only by QR code. Fast forward 2 or 3 months, I eagerly went to the bar as soon as I arrived and lo and behold I was informed he hadn’t been at work for several days and was on a long-long time booking by another customer. And he did not have a clue I was in Bangkok. I had to bribe the mamasan expensively to communicate with him, find out when his customer was leaving and (I am guilty to say) negotiate the cost of having him reduce his booking by a day. Lesson learned, always obtain contacts.
  6. His best friend is named Arm
  7. Or try Thailand! There are some English words that the Thais are absolutely confident they are pronouncing correctly and it becomes embarrassing to correct them. And not just the usual accented Thai-glish. For example “model” which Moonlight premium guys are convinced they are, is pronounced “mo-delle” emphasis on second syllable. It took me a long time to understand what mamasan was pushing on me during my initial visits.
  8. Told…by your enemy? Highly unadvisable
  9. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I noticed a darker skin guy with big chest tattoo who appeared in the Moonlight model parade briefly.
  10. Lucky you as my experience with Boom at karaoke is very different and rather painful hahaha
  11. It’s a treat to read three different trip reports by members from almost the same trip yet with such different viewpoints and experiences. Thanks for the photos of your hunks, the first is exactly my type though second is too jacked in the arms for me. And yes I prefer the masculine boys from Jupiter too. It does feel like there are fewer guys with superb bodies there recently though Thailand is for one to boldly go where one has never gone before!
  12. I was hoping the tale would end with Adonis giving you a different kind of happy ending!
  13. He enjoy singing. But whether he sings well is a different matter altogether 🤣 his talents lie elsewhere
  14. Is this the same boy who did not tell you he could not do long time until it was too late to choose another?
  15. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Found the link. Didn’t really look like Boss to me but I’m not the best with faces. If it really is him then he is far less inhibited than on stage and well worth the high model fee
  16. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I must have missed it. Would you be able to post it again?
  17. hank75 replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Thank you, I’m excited to look for it one day
  18. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Here you go lol The models are offable but called by name, not by number. Yes they are expensive though I suppose it’s relative to how much you’re willing to pay to get your hands on one of these premium guys. Apparently they are coached by the bar not to accept any offs for less than 5000, which is a stupid way of doing business especially in low season when you see these models going home empty handed most nights. But it’s not I’mpossible to get a discount if you negotiate directly with the boy. More annoying is the 1000 off fee. Moonlight really needs to rethink their pricing structure especially when they’re not as popular as before.
  19. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    The famous Babe
  20. hank75 replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Would be grateful if you can provide a more precise address? Interested to check it out
  21. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Which video, as they are in different positions in each one? But you might be referring to Babe
  22. Then you should know that boy chopping should always be reserved for short time rooms, or any other exceptionally messy business
  23. Random, but I am also enjoying the food and restaurant reviews so please keep them coming. Prime burger is now on my try list.
  24. You disappoint me vinapu, have you never heard of short time rooms?
  25. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    They updated TikTok with multiple videos from the Christmas Day show though strangely they did not bother to update Facebook where they have a majority of followers. The models looked quite ridiculous dressed up as elves. If the money garlands are real then they had some generous customers that day but based on the wide angle footage, bar still looked very empty. v14044g50000d5620qfog65uhs9qq4vg.mp4 v29025g50000d56mcmvog65uq2grfhb0.mp4 v29025g50000d56mcvvog65r7ufso480.mp4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.