Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    Pink wouldn't be my colour@
  2. Maybe, but both situations are against Thai law....
  3. Why an earth does a police General get involved in such a trivial affair? Bearing in mind the amount of porn produced in Bangkok, why was this guy singled out?
  4. Keithambrose replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    I was wearing designer underwear!
  5. Charming, possibly, good at running the restaurant, certainly, but sexy?
  6. No, internal moving to external!
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    That's why I assumed it was not like the old Golden Cock. My post was a sort of joke, and I didn't understand @reader either.
  8. Keithambrose replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    I only paid 500 beginning November.
  9. 150 or 200 Euro to cum to the hotel.
  10. Just instinct, I suppose. I had at least 6 hits I was interested in. Plus Hunqz.
  11. I had great sex at Green! Cum everywhere!
  12. Are they less likely to cum, early in their shift?
  13. Keithambrose replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    Nice to read a realistic comment!
  14. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Like in the Golden Cock, in the old days?
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    OK. I assume room is just toilet, not for other activities!
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I think it was during the week.
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I walked past last week. Not many customers. Boys dancing on floor , not bar.
  18. I'm sure they can buy their way out of any trouble!
  19. So your favourite song is 'sound of 'silence', or '4'33" by John Cage. A lot of different interpretations of the latter piece!
  20. Keithambrose replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    +2
  21. BBC https://www.bbc.co.uk Bolton man faces jail over AI-generated child abuse images Don't think the case has come to trial.
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Or he came before he left?
  23. You shouldn't be rude about Vinapu!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.