Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
A concern!
-
Bangkok - 3rd report - Jupiter
Yes, a bit like your impression of a restaurant, a lot depends on the weather, if outdoor, ambience, company, service etc
-
Gay Bar Reviews from 2002!
Glad you recall it. When did V Club start, must be some time ago?
-
Bangkok hospital encounter
True, but they cover pre existing cond. They are focusing on not getting their consent in advance. It was 3am in UK!
-
Gay Bar Reviews from 2002!
Also 'Aqua Spa' behind Saint Louis Hospital, must have been there over 30 years. Closed some years ago. I had some good times, even a massage sometimes!
-
Gay Bar Reviews from 2002!
I recall some stimulating massages over 30 years ago, even 3somes.
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Looks like the sale is of the business, not the freehold. I was told that the 'Owner' was a rather overweight farang? He would lessee, I imagine. I assume that freeholder is a Thai family?
-
Trip report from ichigo
Any clues as to cause?
-
Translating common "desires"
I have found that a lot of non Thai boys do not speak Thai, but, as set out below, often speak good English. My last 2 encounters here, recently, were a Vietnamese boy, and Cambodian boy. Neither spoke Thai, but both spoke reasonable English.
-
Anyone here understand why Thailand is sending Uyghurs to their deaths?
China is very sensitive to any discussion about the Uyghurs, since they deny any issues, so I suspect that they would take an interest. Although it may be a minor issue, the Chinese are known for their attention to detail!
-
Any recent tips for Singapore?
Good! Years ago there were quite a few gay websites, offering students, mainly, which I used. They seem to have disappeared.
-
Bangkok/Cambodia crossover
He said yes, but I still can't do it!
-
Bangkok - 3rd report - Jupiter
I agree that different places appeal to different people. Chacun a son gout!
-
Bangkok hospital encounter
Same in UK, unfortunately.
-
Bangkok hospital encounter
Yes, I can. I have 12 month policy. However they normally fight like mad not to pay!
-
Bangkok hospital encounter
Thanks. True, but it is soft, and goes down well. My issue is getting food into stomach, digestion ok!
-
Bangkok: Recommending James - Atlas & Prince
Ho, ho!
-
Any recent tips for Singapore?
When I was last in Singapore, maybe 2 years ago, all the hotels policy, saying no visitors to your room, penalty a fine. Said to be a Singapore law.
-
Bangkok: Recommending James - Atlas & Prince
Doesn't watermelon have stomach issues?
-
Bangkok - 3rd report - Jupiter
It's funny how Jupiter remains it's popularity among members depite reports like these. They wouldn't encourage me to go there!
-
Bangkok hospital encounter
Interesting. That's good for you! I hope the new Congress doesn't reverse that!
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
What about over 60s who constitute a lage part of the readership. Are we too frail? Incidentally I went to my annual elephant party yesterday, really, and one of my hosts, Australian, aged 60 hadn't bothered with the shingles vaccine. Luckily I have. Facially he was quite disfigured, and only has partial sight in one eye. I didn't know it could strike like that. I'm a firm believer in taking every vaccine going, whatever the Republicans may say. Just read a survey saying measles, whooping cough, polio, dangerous illnesses, are up sharply in the US, particularly in Republican States.
-
Bangkok hospital encounter
I hadn't thought of it as ER, but I suppose it is. In UK private hospitals mostly do not offer walk in. Only very few.
-
Bangkok hospital encounter
I understand that. Perhaps also the reason drugs in US can be 4 times the price that they are in UK. My blood thinner Apixaban, is 45USD a month in UK, 8 times that in USA, I believe. In fact I don't pay, as prescriptions free for anyone over 60. And many other groups. Huge advantage.
-
Bangkok -Specific Questions
In this weather, quite an attractive walk, if you don't get lost!