Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Well done USA electors!
Er, inflation is down, it was never huge, jobs are up, and Trump will make sure that only the rich can afford homes. Good luck with your serial adulterer and felon. I assume that you are one of the wealthy, who will profit, God help you if you are poor. After all, per Trump, if you're poor its your fault.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Didn't know you were a Banana Fan!
- BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
-
Suvarnabhumi - Departure
Let's hope you don't have to find out!
-
Bangkok 2024
There is indeed a priority channel, or at least there was on 30th October!
-
Well done USA electors!
Indeed, it's not sensible to write off Trump supporters as morons, some of them, regrettably, are highly intelligent.
-
Suvarnabhumi - Departure
Indeed. I would like to assume that the various categories are uploaded into the software, but this is Thailand! It could well be there was a manual stamping section, that is normal, just that I didn't see it! I was so excited to see the gleaming row of machines. For a start some passports can't be machine read, and there has to be a back up if something goes wrong, so I think that you are safe!
-
Approve more public holidays
Are they going for a world record? Should do wonders for productivity!
-
Suvarnabhumi - Departure
Actually, it's a ferry service. Takes a bit of time to get home, but never mind.... Slow boats to China etc.
-
Suvarnabhumi - Departure
11, I'm a tourist.
-
Cambodia and Mastercard Roll Out ‘Bakong Tourists’ App for Seamless Payments
Sounds useful.
-
Patpong comings and goings
And none of their boys speak English.
-
Hold the Front Page, vinapu is in town!
You should sell some of your stamps!
-
Well done USA electors!
Good point.
-
Well done USA electors!
So he speaks some sense!
-
Safety
Sitzpinkler is very onomatopoeic!
-
Suvarnabhumi - Departure
Not entirely, neither is it Australian.
-
Suvarnabhumi - Departure
Yes, indeed. I did think about that! I think there were only machines, so no choice. It's becoming the norm.
-
Hold the Front Page, vinapu is in town!
Came across an airfare too good to miss, he said!
-
Hold the Front Page, vinapu is in town!
Yes.
-
Well done USA electors!
There are worrying parallels with Germany in the 30s. Some of the Trump background guys have studied the Goebbels playbook.
-
Well done USA electors!
We have a different situation in UK. Brexit fans said that all these foreigners were taking jobs from the English. Take back our jobs, etc. Guess what, after Brexit, none of the English people would do the unskilled, low paid nasty jobs. What a surprise.
-
Hold the Front Page, vinapu is in town!
Quite a substantial ghost!
-
Well done USA electors!
OK, but when I saw a programme recently, about the California fruit workers, they were very evasive about permits. I any event, either way, I am sure they are exploited!
-
Where to find old gay Thai men
Very true, hardly anyone wears a helmet, let alone the standard of driving, including drunk driving.