Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
Or a novichok sandwich. Don't forget the old poisoned umbrella.
-
Trip Report - First Time to Vietnam
Nice surprise, though!
-
Bangkok Premium Gay Massage
I agree that rooms at Senso are nice, with proper beds!
-
Trip Report - First Time to Vietnam
You showed great stamina as a top!
-
Where to find old gay Thai men
Would be worth seeing!
-
Bangkok Premium Gay Massage
Some time since I went to Senso, but had full sex both times! I asked in bar who was bottom.
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
Why not?
-
First Time in Thailand
Great report!
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
Agreed, quite appalling.
-
Trip report from ichigo
Yes, but my point was that members who behave as I described are, in my view, less likely to be generous with meals.
-
Do you ever take videos?
Yes, some of the Cadinot movies are great. Boy by the swimming pool, etc. Gamins de Paris really good. Unfortunately the copies are not great.
-
Trip report from ichigo
Thanks! Indeed, as would many members, but, I think, not all, especially those who like to force boys down to an uneconomic fee.
-
Trip report from ichigo
Indeed, quite so. It doesn't cost much for a kind gesture.
-
Cuba disappointment report
Indeed, and last guy sexy!
- Newbie report on Lagoa
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
Thanks, but it wasn't that one!
-
Do you ever take videos?
The cameraman is important. In my view the best porn movies are those that are properly shot, good resolution, showing all the sex well. It's not easy, as I know from my amateur attempts to film some 3somes! Freshmen, for example, has really good camera work. Angles, closeups etc! I also prefer an introduction and chat between the guys, at the beginning and during sex.
-
Gearing up for marriage equality act
Literally!
-
Who is THE bangcock senior?
Not relevant, but I met a local lawyer then, he was involved in my case, and we still meet! He is now 88, but still Senior partner of his firm, now the biggest firm in Thailand.
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
I think the GM takes a real interest in the hotel. He's always around, and happy to have a chat. It may help that I'm a regular customer!
-
Chinese 'cuck' arrested over rape
Not the sort of hotel room preferred by Vinapu!
-
Do you ever take videos?
Rather extreme comment.
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
There was another gay website covering Thailand, as well as Dreaded ned, but I can't remember the name! Can anyone help? Also when did Barbiery (?), on Surawong, appear?
-
First timer hotel question
Show off!
-
Do you ever take videos?
Not sure how he would square it with not talking to people!