Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Thick smog enveloping Bangkok
Balmy weather not caused by pollution....
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
My first visit was business in 1977. I remember being taken to a kind of brothel. I was propostioned by a taxi driver, 'you like boy' etc. No idea where we went. I was staying in the hotel with circular windows, off Silom, still there. I think it was the Holiday Inn then. Was offered attractive boy, with snake tattoo on lower chest, with open fangs over his pubic hair! Good sex, he swallowed. He must have spoken some English, as he came to my hotel the following night!
-
Do you ever take videos?
OK, thanks
-
Do you ever take videos?
Could you share the site?
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
Yes, I remember dreaded ned. Was, in its time, very useful. I also frequented Soi 2, but cannot remember bar, but boys and cocks were offered!
-
First timer hotel question
Le Meridien, definitely. Right price range, can bring back boys as you like.
-
Thick smog enveloping Bangkok
Not the government's fault, of course!
-
Any Good English Guides for Rio
Woof!
-
Back in Thailand
Didn't know you liked sex in the back seat!
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
In my experience, Cambodian guys have consistently better English.
-
Wife for hire’: Inside Thailand’s rental marriage trend
OK, if no windows!
-
Back in Thailand
Or the length......
-
Back in Thailand
Last time I could find anyone decent for that price!
-
Back in Thailand
Depends on your kink....
-
Back in Thailand
Yes, but you are one of the guys who screws boys down to unrealistic levels, and seems to enjoy it.
-
Phone bombing on birthdays and holidays?
I always put a false date in, and don't get concerned!
-
Expat population in Bangkok and Pattaya
In Hong Kong we had the 'Kai Tak Agreement'!
-
Thai seeks to expand market share 35%
Interesting, thank you. However, in early November, a significant no of those sad looking aircraft were still parked at Swampy. 3.3billion baht is a huge write down, under $100m, but hardly surprising. Will cost a fortune to make them airworthy.
- Inflation?
-
Bangkok White Party...Am I Too Old To GO?
Clearly, he knew you well!
-
Inflation?
When I was at Meridien early November, it was fully booked.
-
Looking 4 a tokyo sauna....
Sorry, missed your original post!
-
Thai seeks to expand market share 35%
I read somewhere that Thai were just going to abandon them, madness! As you say, they should have been flown to Australia or Nevada, like other sensible airlines. Losses of billions...
-
Looking 4 a tokyo sauna....
Plenty of action?
-
Back in Thailand
When I was at Copa, end October, reception also rang, after boy left to make sure all was well. Rather reassuring. Viroth's Hotel in Siem Reap do the same. Mind you, they also bring the boy to your room, if you order off app. Bit embarrassing if you are dressed only in towel, but I coped! ☺️