Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. And they still have all those widebodied aircraft, Boeing 777, and Airbus 380, lying around , rusting at Swampy, I counted at least 6 777s and 4 380s, all in a line, paint faded, etc. Madness.
  2. They will need to improve their service!
  3. Especially if you are there to swallow!
  4. When I was in Pattaya, I was told Bolt was best. Indeed they were very good, and cheap. I was told that in Bangkok Grab was better, and I had no problems.
  5. I assume so, if you check in advance, to make sure that the two masseurs will be happy with that, and agree an appropriate tip!
  6. That seems very fair.
  7. Not 7star Foodland?
  8. Luckily, different people have different priorities, each to his own!
  9. Indeed, $300 just gets you short time!
  10. If you use taxi in the street, often have argument about meter and freeway etc. More relaxing to use hotel car.
  11. Pretty much nonsense and incomprehensible comment.
  12. Does the 2,000 or 3,000 include all the necessary brown envelopes?
  13. Since methanol is tasteless, you are right!
  14. La Boheme?
  15. Montesquieu is more difficult to spell......
  16. I've seen stranger superstitions!
  17. Not MAMI?
  18. Wasn't that Dr Johnson?
  19. Don't forget the efficient new drainage system!
  20. Presumably @Olddaddy would be a Trappist guide?
  21. Indeed, and you might have to wait some time.....
  22. Or Samuel Beckett!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.