Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Or Trappist Daddy?
  2. I don't think he is serious in the least! He just likes stirring up debate!
  3. OK! Perhaps many aliases...
  4. So you do speak to others!
  5. How do you communicate with said Aussie, when you don't talk to anyone?
  6. Gives a new meaning to 'Eat Me'!
  7. And don't talk to other people! Could interesting. Sign language?
  8. They seek him here, the seek him there, that damned elusive Pimpernel....
  9. Also using the water from the rivers to grow cotton, I believe.
  10. Is dancing easier than walking?
  11. Well, he hasn't changed!
  12. I sometimes wonder if Olddaddy is a real person, or a construct. Has anyone met him?
  13. I though it was a seaside resort in Uzbekistan?
  14. Is that Olddaddy?
  15. Useful, Meridien is pretty close! ☺️
  16. Thanks, that certainly helps!
  17. I've not been, either, in over 40 trips!
  18. OK, thanks. Seems a bit of a sweat, as I don't have a Thai Bank account!
  19. OK. Will do! Is XBoys near Copa? I haven't sorted out the geography yet!
  20. I like the posts I get from Zeus, some very attractive guys. However, looking them up, the shop seems to be very isolated, not near public transport. Is that right, has anyone been there? Comments appreciated!
  21. And walking!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.