Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. To some extent, that depends on what you like. Some members on here prefer a mattress on the floor, better for post massage gymnastics, and stamp collection discussions! Some, including me, prefer a massage table. I also like integral shower, normally only found in VIP rooms, I think. It goes without saying that it should be clean, with adequate aircon, not too cold!
  2. Even better! Were there many gates? I will be there next month.
  3. Fair enough, but I like to remain conscious! For various reasons!
  4. Not fir gin, as far as I am concerned, I like it 1/4 gin and 3/4 tonic. I accept that when I order a gin and tonic in a bar, outside, that is, that it's weaker than that, but it's only 150baht! And you have things to look at! In the USA it's 20$ once you add tax, etc. In the UK, a Navy drink was pink gin, gin and bitters, but I never liked that. I'd rather have a weak G&T, than some of the questionable wines on offer!
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I agree. However, I invested in a foreign currency card, where I can load foreign currency onto the card, and hence don't pay foreign exchange charges. Can use at ATM. Exchange rate ok, but not the best. As reported earlier I also have a 'Currensea' card, which is a Mastercard, but linked to my bank account, and debits my bank account direct. Advantage is it uses the interbank exchange rate, which is very good, and no extra charges. Works in ATM. Don't know about Apple pay, etc, not yet worked out how to use it!
  6. Good point to make.
  7. Which nationality passport? Sounds good news!
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No surprise there, unfortunately. Perhaps this tragedy will lead to a tightening up. I hope so, but I am pessimistic.
  9. Sometimes, does it work?
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I read that the authorities in China want you to pay by card, and also by phone, because then they can check on you, and your spend. Not sure how true this is, but it seems more than likely
  11. Ah, Dreaded Ned. Nostalgia rules!
  12. Sometimes it can be interesting. I was approached, years ago, near Grand Central Station in NY. Fairly well dressed guy, with English accent. As I am English, he may have heard me speak. I got a very well crafted tale of woe, I am a doctor, lost my wallet, etc. He would give me no of hospital to ring etc. I was sure it was a scam, but very impressive. We talked for 10 mins. Eventually, I said that I did not believe him, but I would give him $10, as I thought his performance was so good. He went away happy!
  13. Shame the law didn't say that it had to be worn on underwear!
  14. Having said that, they seem to have other twitter accounts, with different Line ID!
  15. Looking at their Twitter account, @vesawomnut, their Line ID is quoted as above, SiLKuQt. I clicked on that, on their twitter account, and it worked. On their twitter account they also have QXSzaV6. I'm pretty bad on IT, so can't help any more than that!
  16. Mine is working OK, or at least I got a message yesterday. I'll try to to check the Line ID.
  17. Sort of 'cock and chips'?
  18. Or someone else's mouth....
  19. That would work!
  20. Actuarial longevity, gosh, such technical terms.....
  21. Indeed. I have to say that I was surprised by the scale of corruption in Cambodia, led by the ruling political elite. I shouldn't be surprised, really, as an ex Khmer Rouge apparatchik, quickly changing shirts, ruled as PM for over 30 years, and nominated his son to succeed, none of this nonsense about elections! Watch out for Barron Trump....
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It seems that the driver ran away. What a tragedy.
  23. Thanks! So, very close to Lat Phrao 101 Station, on the yellow line. Certainly i can see what they do in the room, looks great, but I can't see how many guys there are. In the XXX videos, mostly the same 2 or 3 guys! That's why I was wondering if any members had been there, bearing In mind its close to the MRT.
  24. Thanks. That's quite a lot for the attention of a few boys for an hour or so, plus tips, since I gather the boys don't benefit from the purchase of the bottle!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.