Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
I see their YouTube account has been blocked!! I wonder what was on it?
-
Foreigner Dies After Falling from Pattaya Condo
I am sorry to hear that you were so closely involved.
-
Suggest another place for a few days
A good guide can also explain the extraordinary complexity of the temple area, there were schools,hospitals, and a complex system of roads, and irrigation. A good source can be found in a book by Norman Lewis, 'A dragon apparent', written after his visit to French Indo China, as it then was, in 1950/1. The book details the life of the indigenous inhabitants of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam during the French occupation, and the, ultimately successful, Viet Minh insurrection. Their life was subsequently destroyed. A very interesting book for those interested in that part of the world. Graham Green used some of the information in his book the Quiet American.
-
My Latest View On Brazil ....
I should add that I also stayed there 40 years ago, when it was rather run down. However, round the corner was a gay disco where cute guys could be picked up and brought back. There were various saunas, I recall sauna Leblon, where you walked in,and there was non stop sex, in sauna, in dark room, a dormitory with a row of beds with guys fucking. Pre hiv, so no condom issues. Also I was young then, so more choice!
-
My Latest View On Brazil ....
Interesting. When I stayed there I did not know the staff were available. There were issues with the lifts, but I had a fabulous ocean view room, or suite, which coped well with threesomes!
-
Foreigner Dies After Falling from Pattaya Condo
I hope this is not the beginning of another rush to join the PFC...
-
Suggest another place for a few days
If you get a good guide he can find many temples, off the tourism track, virtually deserted. You have to do the main ones once, but then strike out, there are over 200 temples, at least!
-
How assertive are you ?
In UK, all by txt. I like the idea of making the enquiries by body language! Conjures up some interesting situations....
-
How assertive are you ?
Even more impressive!
-
Siam roads tour guides
Thanks, that's helpful!
-
How assertive are you ?
Thank very much for such a detailed response. Much appreciated.
-
How assertive are you ?
Has some attractions! Could divide them into 2 teams!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks. Understood. Why are wealthy Thais worried about the tax issue? Presumably because they are Thai nationals, and cannot hold a visa?
-
How assertive are you ?
I would certainly ask, I am into that. The only issue is asking too much, kissing, sucking, cumming, BB, 3somes, etc. Bit off-putting. Mind you I ask escorts in UK all those questions!
-
How assertive are you ?
Or. Bearing in mind comments elsewhere, 'straight', but happy to play around! Would you expect further expenditure in the event that things get more personal?
-
How assertive are you ?
Are they all gay, or bi? In other words might they all be available, if all goes well?
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
Third option is fine. Only downside is that bar loses revenue, which perhaps they can I'll afford. We still need the bars to be there!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks. Sorry I will miss you in November. I am back mid January, but you will still be away. I have a good friend in Bangkok, who is an American tax lawyer, partner in a new York law firm, before he retired. He tells me that he has a particular high end type of visa, which gives him immunity from these issues. Not sure what this is, but my friend is in a position to be pretty certain about it.
-
Your best phone for photos
I have an Samsung A23, photos are good enough for me. An expensive camera, however would, i believe, always be better, but more effort required!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Will you be in Bangkok in January?
-
Siam roads tour guides
My browser blocks that site?
-
How assertive are you ?
Good to know!
-
Can I buy a ticket at the MRT BTS
Last time I was there I used my Mastercard, just tapped at either end. I seem to recall having to tap near the office, if that makes any sense. This was the MRT. The Subway. As far as I know, however, this does not work on the skytrain. For the BTS , years ago, I got a rabbit card from the ticket office. And then I just top it up when needed. The Web says a rabbit card can be used on the yellow and pink lines, but is unclear as to other lines . I don't think it works on the Subway. Easily checked when you are there. Typical not to have one ticketing system, but even Tokyo has two subway operators, where different tickets are needed!
-
How assertive are you ?
Sex twice a day, those were the days!
-
Siam roads tour guides
But did you take advantage?