Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
The large segment that is bisexual
Again, this goes back to what is meant by 'Straight'. There are countless comments on here of members having a great time with guys who are married, etc, and who advertise as Straight on the massage ads. If they say that they are Straight, but are happy to have sex with guys, top or bottom, then I see no issue. Whether they are Straight or bi is another point. As i said before, one view is that any guy, however Straight, whatever that means, can in some circumstances have gay sex, and enjoy it.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
Sad to hear, I am also due in Bangkok 7th January for a bit. I have a friend who has an elephant party!
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
Many years ago I stayed at the Oriental. I found I couldn't turnbthe radio off. I summoned assistance, and it transpired that the noise was coming from next door. They had merely cut a hole in the dividing wall, to make life easier! I changed rooms.
-
Tony Blair promotes AI to Bangkok governor
'Adopted technology in dealing with corruption....' presumably to help increase it!
- GLAM's - 30 Aug 2024 review of new massage shop in BKK
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
No black kiss!
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
At least 7,000. My mini car from home to Gatwick on Sunday was £110. Distance 54 miles. Car insurance has doubled in the UK, plus all the other increases.
-
The Boyztown hotels
. * so do Suites..........
-
The Boyztown hotels
Vinapu recommended the Copa which I am trying beginning November. Quotes have balcony.
-
Bring on the casinos, many say
A casino will increase Chinese involvement, I suspect, and also give greater opportunity for brown envelopes, so may well be supported. The idea of proper regulation is pie in the sky.
-
The large segment that is bisexual
I think it was Jean Genet who pointed out that if deprived of women, say in prison, almost all men would have sex with other men. Same used to apply in boarding school of which I have personal knowledge! Sex was rife among teenage boys, most of whom went on to live a 'straight' life. It can be said that teenagers are experimenting with their sexuality, but a lot of experiments went on!
-
The countdown starts.
I will be there 2nd November for 5 days.
-
The large segment that is bisexual
Indeed, it was considered that a wife was for children, and a boy for sex, cf Ancient Greeks. If you had servants it was accepted that the master was entitled to have sex with them! Some of the emperors, Tiberius, for example, was reputed to have taken this to extremes!
-
Cannabis club in Pattaya raided; Thais and foreigners arrested
Tut, Tut, forgot the brown envelopes!
-
What's your drink?
He's still older than the Owner!
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
I agree!
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
A noble act!
-
Siam roads tour guides
Good advice. I've done that!
-
What's your drink?
You could try Fork and Cork, on Surawong, by Montien. Good food, and good wine list. Gay owner, who likes older men!
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
One of my regulars in London has had a silicone injection. He said he wanted a bigger cock. His cock was already, fine, over 7ins. I think that as he approaches 30, he was worried about being less attractive, and a bigger cock was an answer. I told him I would not do it, but he went ahead. Looks OK at present, but he admitted some lack of sensitivity. He has also branched out into waxing and hairdressing, his waxing is good, I can testify!
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
OK, sorry to misquote you!
- GLAM's - 30 Aug 2024 review of new massage shop in BKK
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Not allowed, I believe! Anyway, my IT skills not up to it.
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Not mine, Vinapu and others!
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
And/or fat fingers!